Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ixnorp View Post
    My locker server is still up and full at the moment. Uptime 1day 20h+ for now. Normally the server doesn't last more than a day.
    we are here to jinx you.
    Feeding is my job.

crashed 36mins ago. Longest uptime ever 2days+, at least each server patch is getting lesser crashes, can't complain!

Our lockers server crashed 4 times yesterday...full server lost each time. Is it just the sheer amount of players going through it making it crash? The map is still unstable, which is strange considering it's one of the simplest maps both levelution and design wise, no vehicles besides the 2 on c flag...it just doesnt make any sense.
    ____

If you are going to abbreviate, Lockers is fine. Op.Locker is preferable to "Locker" if you don't like the plural. Or Prison, for that matter. And arguably it should have been Operation Lockdown anyway.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    If you are going to abbreviate, Lockers is fine. Op.Locker is preferable to "Locker" if you don't like the plural. Or Prison, for that matter. And arguably it should have been Operation Lockdown anyway.
    oh hey I got it right! my server is called NOOBS on 24/7 LOCKDOWN! woop woop, thought I was being creative with the name

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    lockers contains locker, more search result hits . Assuming many people type lockers instead of just checking the map checkbox, lol
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    lockers contains locker, more search result hits . Assuming many people type lockers instead of just checking the map checkbox, lol
    +1 search algorithms FTW!

Lockerphobia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meh, not posting here again. I rarely ever crashed on locker server.. until this thread