Adding lots of servers

Hi, I was wondering if there was a easy way to add multiple servers to the Procon BF4 app? I have to add 45 servers and I will stab myself if I have to do them one-by-one!

Thanks.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Do they follow any set pattern? Same IP with ports going up by 10 each time or such?

Sent from my Nexus 7

In some ways, but, not consistent. They have different IP's and different ports. Some have a pattern, but, not specifically as they are in different states of the country, etc.

It is easy in the normal Procon, because you can just cut/paste into the .cfg

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Oh. This is in iOS procon. Didn't. Notice on my phone. You are best waiting for decker to answer

Sent from my Nexus 5

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    There's no way I'm aware of. Furthermore, if they aren't sequential IPs/ports, there's hardly any way to automate adding them.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaldo View Post
    It is easy in the normal Procon, because you can just cut/paste into the .cfg
    Remember that you are talking about your phone here. It's not as convenient to use for some tasks as a pc and probably never will be. Typing is one of those things.

Send from my iPhone

... and it was not much fun to type this on my phone either.