Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by madshell View Post
    Same issue here on Procon Layer 1.4.1.4 @ Hypernia :
    Hm, second one from Hypernia, haven't heard about that Problem from other hosters before.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Hm, second one from Hypernia, haven't heard about that Problem from other hosters before.
    Did u manage to get a talk with them ? Seems like they are having an install problem

Quote Originally Posted by FLirtY-3D View Post
    Did u manage to get a talk with them ? Seems like they are having an install problem
    Can you get an exact Windows version spec that they are using? Probably some flavor of Windows Server, but which one, which service pack, etc?

Here's one possible theory: it might be a localization mismatch. The cscompui.dll is stored in a path with a locale code. If Procon has a different localization from the OS, it might lead to the dll not being found. Detail here (see final answer for a way to force everything to be consistently us-en):

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...097196#4097196

You might be missing a language pack for .Net 3.5. See here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=21891

Notice that .Net 3.5 is SP1. It could be a mismatch in which service pack Procon was built with versus what's installed on the host machine -- very unlikely, but another theory to check.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Can you get an exact Windows version spec that they are using? Probably some flavor of Windows Server, but which one, which service pack, etc?

Here's one possible theory: it might be a localization mismatch. The cscompui.dll is stored in a path with a locale code. If Procon has a different localization from the OS, it might lead to the dll not being found. Detail here (see final answer for a way to force everything to be consistently us-en):

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...097196#4097196

You might be missing a language pack for .Net 3.5. See here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=21891

Notice that .Net 3.5 is SP1. It could be a mismatch in which service pack Procon was built with versus what's installed on the host machine -- very unlikely, but another theory to check.
    i will post them your comment now... hope it can help them ....

ok my provoider could not fix the problem with the layer that i had so we moved it to a new one and now all plugins are fully loaded and working 100%... thankyou for the big help .... PapaCharlie9 .. and .. MorpheusX(AUT) ...

Quote Originally Posted by FLirtY-3D View Post
    ok my provoider could not fix the problem with the layer that i had so we moved it to a new one and now all plugins are fully loaded and working 100%... thankyou for the big help .... PapaCharlie9 .. and .. MorpheusX(AUT) ...
    Issue resolved. While it was tossing a .NET error in the ProCon console there were no .NET OS errors however the drive on the box became corrupted and was replaced. The OS reinstalled NEW and all services reinstalled. This was only happening on our Frankfurt location.

No issues have been reported since the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by HIS-MOTHER View Post
    Issue resolved. While it was tossing a .NET error in the ProCon console there were no .NET OS errors however the drive on the box became corrupted and was replaced. The OS reinstalled NEW and all services reinstalled. This was only happening on our Frankfurt location.

No issues have been reported since the maintenance.
    Confirmed. Issue resolved @ Hypernia, great support btw. Thanks to all mods who have investigated on this. See you in BF4

Good afternoon, I have the procon 1.4.1.4 when you disable teamkill and disable Idle kick The server does not hold .... is a problem that will be fixed procon?

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    The server does not hold? Huh?

Are you talking about the gameserver not persisting the changes after a restart?

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

yes I've done the restart ... and when I put in various fields of teamkill the maximum prices that is holding my 10 in the BAN PLAYER AFTER # OF KIck and # OF TK BEFORE PLAYER IS KICKED10 ... and when you do the field teamkill disable my switches to 5.3 respectively...