I have no in game admin controls

So I gave myself full control when I set up my account in the procon panel and still I can not make any in game admin changes in the chat box. It says I do not have the privileges. how can this be? I can not setup any other people as admins with any control either. I am running it through NFO and I also tried their admin controls and nothing works that way either. They have yet to get back to me to tell me what is going on. the only way I can do any admin functions is through the procon control panel itself which is not very good if I want to have other clan mates as admins. They would have to run procon also but I am not sure if more than one person can connect to the server with the procon panel at once.

Super Moderator
    The manual has a section on this

Generally (it always is) - you have not set your user name in procon as the same as in the game

EG

procon user = Frankie

Game nick = frankies

Kill you self and look at procon logs to see the game nick.
    Last edited by leibhold; 04-01-2014 at 12:35. Reason: Oh I dont know - cause I am bored.

It might even be more basic that that: Procon has to be running and connected to the game server for all this to work. Are you using a layer? Did you set up your Procon user account on the layer?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.