[Request(?)]Disable Idle time & # tk for kick but keep Hardcore preset?

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any ways around this.

When i change the idle time for kick, the preset sets to Custom, same with the number of teamkills before kick.

I'm getting a bit frustrated when i get kicked after driving over people all the time with the tank.

baseline:
    I want hardcore preset with a higher amount of tks before kick, and higher idle time before kick.

We have been patiently waiting for DICE to address these issues since 11/26 when I first posted about it. Hopefully we'll hear something about it in the next patch.

In particular the TK kicks and TeamKillBans that are caused from a running total of TKs that only reset if the server is restarted. You should search your ban file to see if you have any bans with the reason "TeamKillBan" since those would be DICE BANS for players who received 3 kicks (or 15 cumulative TKs across many maps before the server was restarted).

See this thread for more discussion:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ll=1#post87080
    Last edited by IAF SDS; 04-01-2014 at 07:58.

Quote Originally Posted by IAF SDS View Post
    We have been patiently waiting for DICE to fix these issues for more than one month or at least give a response that they have no intention to do anything with them. I first posted about this on 11/26.

In particular the TK kicks and TeamKillBans that are caused from a running total of TKs that only reset if the server is restarted. You should search your ban file to see if you have any bans with the reason "TeamKillBan" since those would be DICE BANS for players who received 3 kicks (or 15 cumulative TKs across many maps before the server was restarted).

See this thread for more discussion:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ll=1#post87080
    Thanks.
    I'll keep an eye on that thread, hope there's a "fix" planned for this issue. But then again, there's a lot of fixes needed for this game.

anti idle

via: big-team.ru

Enter AutoHotkey. We can use an AutoHotkey script to send a key to the BF4 window every few minutes so that you don't get kicked while seeding. You can idle and leave your computer, or continue to use other programs while idling. Here's how to set it up:

1. If you have AutoHotkey installed, download this bf4-anti-idle.ahk file. If not, download this standalone bf4-anti-idle.exe file that can run without having AutoHotkey installed.
    2. Join our server.
    3. Press ALT+ENTER to make BF4 run in a window.
    4. Resize your BF4 window and make it small so that you can work in other programs.
    5. Run the AHK or EXE file that you downloaded in step 1.

Every 290 seconds the script will quickly switch to the BF4 window, send the "1" key, and then switch back to the previously active program. Press F12 to temporarily disable the script, or right-click on the green system tray icon to exit the script.
    bf4-anti-idle.zip
    Last edited by Gazovik83; 04-01-2014 at 10:53.
    welcome to our hardcore server CoCh HC RANKED 24/7 RUSH

My members are having trouble seeding our hardline servers with this anti idle. Is there an update for Hardline?

Also is there any other ways people know to avoid being kicked for idle in hardline?

Quote Originally Posted by DHGreenday View Post
    My members are having trouble seeding our hardline servers with this anti idle. Is there an update for Hardline?
    Are most not bothered about a work around for the idle kick to keep the servers preset from becoming custom but not get kicked from the server?

i update the current anti-idle to make it work on all Battlefield Games: https://goo.gl/m59PHj

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/b...is/1491239180/

1. Start Battlefield 3/4/H/1 and join server
    2. start NixKick
    3. press F12 to stop NixKick