Question Open Procon and nothing happens

Hi I am new to procon and when i open the procon.exe the program opens I fill in my info but nothing happens even the links on the main page like the new feed don't work

I'm running windows64bit Prem full updated
    I have clan members that are logged in and they take me step by step but it don't work anyone have any ideas ?

I enter the IP and Port address
    My user name "the name i play in BF4"
    and my password
    Last edited by Bodycountt; 30-12-2013 at 01:45.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodycountt View Post
    Hi I am new to procon and when i open the procon.exe the program opens I fill in my info but nothing happens even the links on the main page like the new feed don't work

I'm running windows64bit Prem full updated
    I have clan members that are logged in and they take me step by step but it don't work anyone have any ideas ?

I enter the IP and Port address
    My user name "the name i play in BF4"
    and my password
    Troll?

Procon Addict
    If you are connecting Direct to the server with procon you dont fill in your BF4 Name only the ip address and the correct admin port and of coarse the admin password. Only if you have a procon layer account do you need to add your BF Name hope this sheds some light on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by tarreltje View Post
    Troll?
    Not a troll just looking for help ! thank for nothing !

Why would you thing that this is a troll post? there's nothing there but me asking for help people like you should be band from the forum !
    Last edited by Bodycountt; 30-12-2013 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by EntraVenuS View Post
    If you are connecting Direct to the server with procon you dont fill in your BF4 Name only the ip address and the correct admin port and of coarse the admin password. Only if you have a procon layer account do you need to add your BF Name hope this sheds some light on the situation.
    When I open procon its like its dead if fill in everything but no matter what I do you can't click on anything but tools, tools seems to be the only thing that works when I fill in my info and go to click connect "connect" is not highlighted wont let me click on it

The one and only Bassyboy
    Do you have .NET 3.5 installed?

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Do you have .NET 3.5 installed?
    Yes it was installed in a auto windows update.

I just tried a old version and it works it seems anything newer than Procon 0.6.0.6 wont work for me its when they change the layout to what it is now

I have net framework 4.5.1 installed and .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack
    Last edited by Bodycountt; 30-12-2013 at 14:09.

Security settings in IE