Question Missing global.conquest.cn in file location ?

Folks,

As the global.conquest.cn was not translated in French, I have updated the file fr.loc on the ProCon of our team (localization folder) , but after a reboot of the procon, my update have been erased

Is there someone in charge of the master location file, to make those update, available for all people using a French langage on the ProCon ?

What should I make with my provider, in order to keep my update, even after a rebot of the procon ?

Thanks

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    If you have updates or game config checks enabled, Procon will detect a change and overwrite your local file.

If you provide us with a fully updated edition, we can update our version.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    If you provide us with a fully updated edition, we can update our version.
    I'll be glad to help, and I will check what's to be done. For the moment I have only notice those 2 minor update, but will check if more are needed.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by leyeti View Post
    I'll be glad to help, and I will check what's to be done. For the moment I have only notice those 2 minor update, but will check if more are needed.
    https://repo.myrcon.com/procon1/loca...iff.php?loc=fr

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Wooh so many missing translation.
    Working on today. Hope to give you the file this evening.

Quite all done.

A : Here is a link to the translation (hosted on our team web server) French missing translation
    NB : Please note a the bottom of the file, 4 lines already existing in the current translation, I have updated.

B : Here are 3 remaining translation, I was unable to do, because I do not catch the meaning
    1 - uscServerSettingsPanel.chkSettingsIsForceReloadWho leMags ?
    2 - uscServerConnection.extServerInfo.BlazePlayerCount .ToolTip ?
    3 - uscServerConnection.extServerInfo.BlazeGameState.T oolTip ?

Thanks for your help

Hello Morpheus, Happy new year

Have you been able to retrieve the file I've posted on our website ?
    If yes, any idea of when this will become available for everyone and avoid those awfull message InGame ?

Thanks

I translate all missing error for french localization but they reset my file after few second. I change the name of the file and i doesn't have this reset.
    http://www.superaph.net/uploads/telechargement/ca.zip (French - Canadian){no reset file}
    http://www.superaph.net/uploads/telechargement/fr.zip (All missing translate but reset after 5 second)

N.B: Si vous telecharger le fichier ca.zip. Il n'est pas modifier du au fait qu'il n'est pas dans leur fichier localisation de base et fonctionne tres bien.