Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    grizzly, with Manual commands via procon it asks if you're sure about scrambling, when I select yes it reverts back to no, is this a bug? Also, could you make debug adjustable so not so much spam, I do like to see what's happening but normal balancing seems to go berserk with output.
    Last edited by jking54; 20-12-2013 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by jking54 View Post
    grizzly, with Manual commands via procon it asks if you're sure about scrambling, when I select yes it reverts back to no, is this a bug? Also, could you make debug adjustable so not so much spam, I do like to see what's happening but normal balancing seems to go berserk with output.
    Not to mention the plugin itself. Your GetPluginVersion should return "major.minor.patch.rev" format, e.g., 0.0.5.0, in order for the anonymous usage statistics database to work properly.

Currently returns: "0.5 RC".
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Not to mention the plugin itself. Your GetPluginVersion should return "major.minor.patch.rev" format, e.g., 0.0.5.0, in order for the anonymous usage statistics database to work properly.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post

roger that sir :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jking54 View Post
    by confirming the second question "are you sure?". you tell the tb to scramble the teams when this round ends. there is no confirmation in the debug window output but only ingame.

the debug output could use a makeover

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchew View Post
    It's the above/below threshold for team size differences. Below "24" is one setting, and above "24" would be the other.
    We run ours at 32, 1 player diff below, 2 player diff above, and it works well like that.

@Grizzly..........THANK YOU! DONATION SENT!

*PS....Could you please put version # in thread titles for your various plugins, please? Makes it a lot easier to tell what/when updates come out.

Thank you again!

Hutchew
    thank you very much for your donation :-)
    i will update my threads the next days to show the current version number in the title. good idea thx

Quote Originally Posted by Vailos View Post
    Thank you grizzly that you keep that great Balancer alive.
    I install it on our CQ Server and it works good!

The only problem i have is that i cant change the the Player Treshold in Obliteration Mode. I want to change it to 32 but everytime it switch back to 24. Am i so stupid or is it an error?
    nice to hear its working for you :-)
    i will release an update tomorow fixing that. for now you cant adjust that setting im sorry. its a bug

It's a great plug-in but I hate having to use its own move commands. It'd be nice if you could detect when a player was moved by an admin using regular move commands and abide by the move instead of over-riding it.

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandizzy View Post
    It's a great plug-in but I hate having to use its own move commands. It'd be nice if you could detect when a player was moved by an admin using regular move commands and abide by the move instead of over-riding it.
    Agreed, can we have the traditional move commands (From In-game Admin plugin) instead?
    || i7 6700k @ 4.6 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Very odd question I know, but can I set all players to spawn on the US team? I'm in the fairly unique position of running a server with the Test Range map, but although it works players that start on the Chinese side are unable to spawn and there is no option to change teams in the "esc" menu.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2571989 View Post
    Very odd question I know, but can I set all players to spawn on the US team? I'm in the fairly unique position of running a server with the Test Range map, but although it works players that start on the Chinese side are unable to spawn and there is no option to change teams in the "esc" menu.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    that would be beyond the scope of this plugin sorry.
    you should be able to move the players with procon gui or with the ingame commands

Did I miss something, there doesn't seem to be a setting for Domination?

Domination = Conquest Settings... So use this for your domination server