Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    is this plugin supported again? We bought it in bf3, but the creator got sick and was not supporting it for BF4. Multi just doesn't seem to work most of the time and we are struggling to keep populated due to the imbalance. This one always worked for us, so if someone is supporting it again, I will start using it again.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage-BRIG- View Post
    is this plugin supported again? We bought it in bf3, but the creator got sick and was not supporting it for BF4. Multi just doesn't seem to work most of the time and we are struggling to keep populated due to the imbalance. This one always worked for us, so if someone is supporting it again, I will start using it again.
    What isnt working for you then with Multibalancer?

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage-BRIG- View Post
    Yes, grizzlybeer is supporting this plugin and it works fine for BF4.
    || i7 6700k @ 4.6 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by tarreltje View Post
    What isnt working for you then with Multibalancer?
    Not sure. We get called and look and it 6 on 12, balancer doesn't show anything in logs. I manually even teams and so stones it fights me and moves someone else, like it thinks teams are even.

Ok had a few problems to start with,but now this is working really great for us in bf4 had no problems with it,had a lot of close games, seems to do a great job with the balancing for most of the time,sometimes it can take a bit to balance but had not complaints and have had no rage quitting so overall Great plugin
    Last edited by Stormar; 16-03-2014 at 01:55.

Howdy! We're looking to switch over to TB from MB. I have been running it on virtual mode on my server and it all seems to be working fine except for a few lines. Not sure if they are working properly or not.

The message we're seeing is
    TrueBalancer: ConquestLarge0 not supported!
    Here's a pastebin for the relevant log portion. Any ideas? Is this normal behavior?

/bump. Anyone seen this before? I should mention that this is in Virtual Mode only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish_poLy View Post
    Howdy! We're looking to switch over to TB from MB. I have been running it on virtual mode on my server and it all seems to be working fine except for a few lines. Not sure if they are working properly or not.

The message we're seeing is

Here's a pastebin for the relevant log portion. Any ideas? Is this normal behavior?
    Last edited by Mish_poLy; 22-03-2014 at 23:18.

The plugin ain't working with Carrier Assault mode. Need fix asap, please.

I suppose in Carrier Assault this would simply be based on carrier damage % instead of tickets.