First round always Default tickets?

Hello Guys
    Ive tried searching but havent been able to find a topic discussing this. so dont know if im the only noob with the problem or others might see this aswell.

But after the server has been empty and we start it up, then the ticket counter always goes back to Default on round restart, no matter what i try to do, i cant seem to hold the custome tickets doing this restart :/ ? ..

is it just me doing something wrong or ? ..

I normally use UMM for Tickets with custome preset and then having it Set the normal preset afterwards. this works like a charm when the server is going but doing this restart i cant do anything ? ..

Best
    MrWesth

I got same problem and i am using UMM to with adaptive ticket count.

Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post

Hey Charlie,
    i have ticket time setter .. doesnt make a difference for the first round :/ .. only all rounds after that

same here..... even with the ticket time setter plugin set.

TICKET is default and a timer with 60mins

Yeah, you're right, I read the description of the plugin more closely and it says it doesn't adjust tickets for the very first round.

There are ways to make this work, but it requires either changes to the plugin's code (I posted a suggestion in that thread), or, you need to manually end the first round with the mapList.endRound command. That will force a RoundOver, LevelLoaded sequence that the plugin depends on. By using mapList.endRound, no one loses points.

And you guys ought to be posting this feedback in that plugin's thread, right?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Yeah, you're right, I read the description of the plugin more closely and it says it doesn't adjust tickets for the very first round.

There are ways to make this work, but it requires either changes to the plugin's code (I posted a suggestion in that thread), or, you need to manually end the first round with the mapList.endRound command. That will force a RoundOver, LevelLoaded sequence that the plugin depends on. By using mapList.endRound, no one loses points.

And you guys ought to be posting this feedback in that plugin's thread, right?
    Sure i will Post it there .. i just wanted to make sure what or where to post it so i didnt get to spam random plugins with stuff not related .. but if tickettimesetter can be modified to do this it would be so nice