Question How to prevent murder SUAV?

Good day,

Tell me, how to make the prohibition of murder with SUAV ???

M-320:On Kill;Weapon U_M-320;PlayerSay %p% M-320;Kick No M-320!!!

SUAV:???

thank you.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    SUAV probably gets reported as a vehicle kill, thus as "Death". If that's the case, you can't limit it without limiting all other vehicles AND mortar kills too.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    SUAV probably gets reported as a vehicle kill, thus as "Death". If that's the case, you can't limit it without limiting all other vehicles AND mortar kills too.
    yep, that's it. It's shown as “Death".

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Why? It takes skill to roadkill enemy players with the SUAV. I think there ought to be a ribbon and service stars for it.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Why? It takes skill to roadkill enemy players with the SUAV. I think there ought to be a ribbon and service stars for it.
    Maybe it takes some skill to roadkill enemy players with UCAV and SUAV but killing players is not everything on game modes like rush and cq. It has become a real plague on some maps when half of the team is camping inside the base, doing absolutely nothing for the team while farming kills only and pushing their nice KDs. I would say it's okay on game modes like TDM but on rush and cq it destroys a large part of the game experience.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

I agree, in lockers people are sitting in spawn on ammo crates going 100+ to 0, also using mavs to cap the flags via the roof space.

Not a well thought out item.

I was kidding. I know people are farming kills and XP with those things.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.