Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i gat 4 servers if you need one to test let me know on the mail
    [email protected]

I just registered here to say YES PLEASE to the app. I have the Bf3 procon and desperately need the BF4.

I wouldn't mind paying for this app! I did for Bf3 one.

Subscribed!

Any update on the progress?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    The_MoFo, your last post has been deleted.
    Whilst frustration is understandable, no one here is actually being paid to develop Procon (and/or mobile applications) and most of us have other duties in real life too. Even without that, it's simply not appropriate to swear at a developer just because he doesn't update/change stuff as fast as you would like him to.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Thanks alot hope all is well please keep us posted I need the bf4 one bad lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by moto7198712 View Post
    Thanks alot hope all is well please keep us posted I need the bf4 one bad lol

I think you missed a few posts, he's not back, he WAS, now he's gone again, and I doubt we're seeing a Procon BF4 tool for Android.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Oo did not see thanks that sucks we really need it

Yes I am frustrated. I'm sorry, didn't realize that I had said something that offensive. I was simply disheartened that he came back, made a thread, and then vanished into thin air. Why even make a thread and give us all hope and then disappear again?

no one here is actually being paid to develop Procon
    I actually paid for BF3 app, somebody made a little money off of that.... It wasn't free like the IPhone app is now. I'm willing to pay for a bf4 app for android as well.

On a side note: I also donate to the plugin devs, as you know, I've donated to you a couple of times. If only everybody would, right?

Perhaps where I come from three letter swear words aren't as offensive. But I digress, I will refrain from saying anything remotely offensive, frustrated or not, in the future. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    The_MoFo, your last post has been deleted.
    Whilst frustration is understandable, no one here is actually being paid to develop Procon (and/or mobile applications) and most of us have other duties in real life too. Even without that, it's simply not appropriate to swear at a developer just because he doesn't update/change stuff as fast as you would like him to.
    Last edited by The_MoFo; 16-06-2014 at 23:06.