Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Developer

Cool The developer is back

Guys i'm back!!!

I apologise for this long delay in replying but i have been working abroad for a while and i haven't had spare time (also stable internet connection) to develop the BF4 droid procon version.

As You might know, in the past i did everything to get this application better and better over the time by releasing updates and fix on a regular basis.

With that being said, i will have a couple of weeks off therefore i will spend my time on developing the bf4 Droid Procon Edition.
    Well actually, at the current stage, i don't even know whether it would be better to add bf4 support to the current app or developing a new app from the scratch.

Of course, in order to make all this possible, i need to start investigating on what has been changed on the bf4 rcon protocol.
    In addition i will need a BF4 Test server to test my application.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by leomar75; 10-12-2013 at 17:48.

Translator
    Hello leomar75.

Glad to hear from you. If you need a server, you could use ours, as long as it does not require kicking innocent players.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

The one and only Bassyboy
    Hi Leomar,

good to hear from you. I'm pretty sure you can use the procon test servers. Give Morpheus a shout for that.

Thanks a lot for the update LEOMAR!

Awesome news and don't hesitate to ask for some help if you need it.

We are ALL here for ya!

!! PROCON SUPPORT ÜBER TS 3 > Fighting-Rebels.eu !!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME on MetaBans

Glad to see you back.

Looking forward to giving you some $$$ for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by HolTitan View Post
    Looking forward to giving you some $$$ for your effort.
    ^ What he said ^_^

This is much needed! I have procon for iOS.. but it's not as convenient to carry around my ipad vs my phone! Thank you for the time you will spend doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    Guys i'm back!!!

I apologise for this long delay in replying but i have been working abroad for a while and i haven't had spare time (also stable internet connection) to develop the BF4 droid procon version.

As You might know, in the past i did everything to get this application better and better over the time by releasing updates and fix on a regular basis.

With that being said, i will have a couple of weeks off therefore i will spend my time on developing the bf4 Droid Procon Edition.
    Well actually, at the current stage, i don't even know whether it would be better to add bf4 support to the current app or developing a new app from the scratch.

Of course, in order to make all this possible, i need to start investigating on what has been changed on the bf4 rcon protocol.
    In addition i will need a BF4 Test server to test my application.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Stay tuned!
    If you need a sever for testing it, I would be proud to give you one. Let me know! Hoah!