Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jking54 View Post
    So are they just using it or killing with it?
    Killing with it. So how do I stop this?

Procon Plugin Tester
    Take death out.

Abolish Death.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Abolish Death.
    I'm not sure why Death would be in there anyhow, it's what all vehicles, in particular Helis, LAVs, tanks, AA, mortars, MAVs etc give for their kills. I'm not certain either why DICE hasn't evolved to have codes for each of these assorted weapons form these vehicles, I know many of us server owners would love to have this ability to filter out certain vehicles.
    Last edited by jking54; 10-12-2013 at 00:27.

I want to add shorty to pistols you can use how do I add this to the code? Can you please give me the code is it just shorty in the code or is it known by another name?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pvtjohntowle; 11-12-2013 at 02:09.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Abolish Death.
    so when you mean abolish death what should the code look like? I want to get the syntax correct as the line ends with a )"

Last edited by Pvtjohntowle; 11-12-2013 at 02:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle View Post
    I want to add shorty to pistols you can use how do I add this to the code? Can you please give me the code is it just shorty in the code or is it known by another name?

This code has the Shorty in and "Death" out

Code:
    ! Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_Glock18|U_M1911|U_M9|U_M93R|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_SerbuShorty|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    Last edited by jking54; 11-12-2013 at 02:40.