Ticket count problem on change map (BF4)

Hey guys, i need some help here , i set my server to one map only (locker) to 334% = 1002 tickets ! but when map changes it back to 100% = 300 tickets on Domination map ! i tryed many things, plugins but wont work, anyone experienced same problem or know what im doing wrong !???

i apreciate any help

thanks guys

The one and only Bassyboy
    Do you use another plugin to set your PRESET to NORMAL / HARDCORE again?
    That presets override the GameCounter.

i using simple command repeater plugin" vars.preset norml, to keep server on normal preset becouse if i set it to 334% it shows 'custom" !
    Last edited by brsdejavu; 30-11-2013 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by brsdejavu View Post
    i using simple command repeater plugin" vars.preset norml, to keep server on normal preset becouse if i set it to 334% it shows 'custom" !
    Well... there you have it. Preset NORMAL gets set by the plugin and the next round NORMAL tickets will be used.
    You have to make sure that every time the round is almost over the tickets get set.

Maybe this will help you:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....eset-Battlelog

Oh i think i got it, if i set it to 334% tickets and use comand to prest normal, when map change it load the normal preset settings ?? thats why back to 100% !

There are no way to use 334% tickets and make server normal preset !????

Check the link in my previous comment...

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Well... there you have it. Preset NORMAL gets set by the plugin and the next round NORMAL tickets will be used.
    You have to make sure that every time the round is almost over the tickets get set.

Maybe this will help you:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....eset-Battlelog
    Man, THANKS ALOT ! this solved my problem , server now is 1000 K normal preset realy thanks for the help !