Who?

[Myrcon] Company Information

Company

• I, Geoff "Phogue" Green, am the only legal employee of Myrcon Pty. Ltd.
    • Myrcon is located in South Australia, Adelaide.

iOS/Android

• Myrcon didn't exist when the iOS application was initially released.
    • Myrcon sort of existed when the Android application was released.
    • We will support the developer of an Android/iOS version of Procon in anyway we can. Just ask and if we can do it or fund it, we will
    • Myrcon hasn't taken money from any sales of an application since just before BF3's launch.
    • Myrcon has never taken any of the minimal profits generated from the Android version of Procon.

Financials

• Before Myrcon worked on a licensing model towards hosts we used to get money from donations and taking a small cut from Decker, the iOS developer.
    • Myrcon provides a service, support, program, code and community to you, for free.

• Myrcon only profits when you have a layer hosted with a company that charges you.
    • Myrcon only makes the money when we invoice your host and they actually pay the invoices (it's half and half on who pays, but some are consistently awesome)
    • Myrcon, from the Procon side, makes about as much as an under-age fry cook. The funds are divided by about five people with the majority cost going to hosting.

Sponsorship
    • We're not interested in sponsorship, preferring our infrastructure independence.
    Last edited by Phogue; 28-11-2013 at 11:01.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Who?
    The company "Myrcon Pty. Ltd." as a legal entity will be shut down from the 30'th of September, 2014. While we are taking steps to remove this name from all documentation and software, we may miss the occasional entry.

Please let one of the Administrators know if you find the company name "Myrcon Pty. Ltd." or the ABN listed anywhere.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.