Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Developer
    Nansha Strike - 4 stages
    Operation Mortar - 4 stages
    Wavebreaker - 3 stages
    Lost Island - 4 stages
    Last edited by LumPenPacK; 05-04-2014 at 22:11.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Here's China Rising:

XP1_001 Silk Road - 3 stages
    XP1_002 Altai Range - 4 stages
    XP1_003 Guilin Peaks - 3 stages
    XP1_004 Dragon Pass - 4 stages
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    Do you already have SA stages?
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Plugin Developer
    BTW: You can see the number of stages in BL with the live scoreboard as soon as the round has started.

32 slots rush mode BF3

Here's what I already had for Second Assault:

XP0_Caspian Caspian Border 2014 - 3 stages
    XP0_Firestorm Operation Firestorm 2014 - 3 stages
    XP0_Metro Operation Metro 2014 - 4 stages
    XP0_Oman Gulf of Oman 2014 - 4 stages

Regarding the screenshot: I think you posted the wrong screenshot, but I looked at the Server Browser page and sure enough, the "quick" live view does show current and max stages, like 2/5 for Op. Locker.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    The screenshot I've posted shows the number of stages that are left but right, you can actually see the number of stages on this "small" server info box. I didn't know that. Could be useful in the future. I took my information while playing all the maps with the hope that every stage will be taken.

32 slots rush mode BF3

Need Hardline ticket counts by map. Any kind sole willing to do the research?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    It's going to change on some maps when R3 is released next week (possibly week after) so might not be worth messing with.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Please check here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....618#post119618

Thanks now working