Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Developer
    Update:

- Added china rising maps
    - Added air superiority game mode

With the very useful information from the last server patch documentation --> https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....st-Server-Docs

- Added round time
    - Added player spawn time
    - Added vehicle spawn delay

Whats missing:

Rush stages for china rising maps
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Updated fully for China Rising. The R13 documentation contains a handy PDF called "Default Values" pretty much everything we need.
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Singh400 View Post
    The R13 documentation contains a handy PDF called "Default Values" pretty much everything we need.
    About time, eh?

Now if they'd only make the servers match the documentation, lol. According to EBassie, Air Superiority is 100 tickets, not 300.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    About time, eh?

Now if they'd only make the servers match the documentation, lol. According to EBassie, Air Superiority is 100 tickets, not 300.
    Thats correct. It's 100 tickets and the fastest ticket bleed known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    About time, eh?

I thought something was funky. I've seen both. I did initially set my spreadsheet to 100, but the official documentation stated 300 so I changed it to that... :\
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

Plugin Developer
    Some minor thing that has changed with SA:

Metro has 100 tickets on rush.
    32 slots rush mode BF3

How about number of Rush stages? Should I assume they are the same as for BF3, namely, Caspian and Firestorm are 3, the rest are 4?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    I don't know it yet because I haven't seen all stages so far but I will give you a report as soon as possible.
    32 slots rush mode BF3

I would greatly appreciate someone researching the number of Rush stages for each of the DLC maps. If you can only do Naval Strike, that's fine. I'd like to post an update of MB for Naval Strike, but I'm stuck on Rush stage counts.

Procon Plugin Tester
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3215&dateline=1326598  261