Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Developer
    ...but I hope there will be a fix soon. This bug is so frustrating. After the server is running for a while, everybody who is joining from the queue to server has this "could not join server" message. The only thing you can do at the moment:

Restarting the server and the queue is working again for a while or
    waiting until there's no queue on the server and joining when a slot is free.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

same here... only fix for me is to kick people in-game.

so, have anyone of you sorted this out? It's worst for me post R13 patch now it's eating 3 slots on my 64 slot server when the uptime goes for 12/15+ hours. Players keep joining but they can't get past the "Error: Could not join server"

I have 20+ reserved slots and i don't know if this has something to do with the errors.

Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    so, have anyone of you sorted this out? It's worst for me post R13 patch now it's eating 3 slots on my 64 slot server when the uptime goes for 12/15+ hours. Players keep joining but they can't get past the "Error: Could not join server"

I have 20+ reserved slots and i don't know if this has something to do with the errors.
    This sounds likely the same issue I'm seeing on my 32p server. R13 is eating 1 slot on mine, constantly 31/32p. I was able to restart the server about 10 hours ago and everything was working great, now its back to the same 31/32p and people are getting the "Could not join server" error.

The problem is in the que. What happens is you get placed in que lets say you are 1st in que however there are probably 7 people behind you. The server does a check for open slots every so often so that it can put someone from the que in the server. Soon your allowed to join the server however if your internet connection to the server is a bit slow and your PC loads the client slow then when the server tries to connect you in that short amount of time the server does another scan while your trying to get in and says hey there is a open slot lets bring in someone from que, the person behind you has a better connection to the server and better PC so the game loads faster and they end up passing you in getting in. so when you do get in the server it sees full slots and no room for you throwing an error and kicking you off the server.

So that's just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by lordicon View Post
    The problem is in the que. What happens is you get placed in que lets say you are 1st in que however there are probably 7 people behind you. The server does a check for open slots every so often so that it can put someone from the que in the server. Soon your allowed to join the server however if your internet connection to the server is a bit slow and your PC loads the client slow then when the server tries to connect you in that short amount of time the server does another scan while your trying to get in and says hey there is a open slot lets bring in someone from que, the person behind you has a better connection to the server and better PC so the game loads faster and they end up passing you in getting in. so when you do get in the server it sees full slots and no room for you throwing an error and kicking you off the server.

So that's just my opinion....
    No, that's not the case... It's just eating up open slots even with or without players on the que. What i noticed is once the server started up from a fresh reboot it's filling up all the slots, in my case 64 players + 2 commanders. After 6 hours of uptime with or without players qued on my server it can only accept 63-64 players, should be 66 with commanders. Players joining the free 3 slots will have an "error on joining server" message.

Steps i made that did nothing to fix it.

-disabled reservedslots.aggressive option
    -removed all reserved slots list

+disabled most of the plugins that alters/options for server size & players size
    -multibalancer
    -adaptive serversize
    -votemap

+current plugins enabled but still the problem is there
    -ingame admin
    -Latency manager
    -spambot
    -ticket time setter
    -voteban
    -insane limits
    *vip announcer
    *auto add server seeders to reserved slot
    *knife shame
    -metabans

100% fix for the mean time is a server restart every 6-10hours of uptime. That's just sad
    Last edited by exadmin; 09-12-2013 at 02:23.

Closing this thread in favor of the other thread discussing the same issue. If there are important facts discussed in this thread that are not in the other, please copy to the other thread:

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....g-player-count
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.