Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaythegreat1 View Post
    Gave it another restart, and now it shows.
    Yup! There we finally go! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    Maybe servers on that side of the world are more secure with Blaze at the moment while servers over here are not.
    My lockers is US based and crashed but still showed. Anyways- glad to hear that you guys are back up!! I was willing to sacrifice and test a server by restarting it and seeing if it showed back up. GLAD I don't have to ;P

I think this is a common problem.
    Our servers also dissapear from battlelog now and then.
    A reboot fixes it. But it's still another pain in the butt.
    Ty DICE

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonta View Post
    I think this is a common problem.
    Our servers also dissapear from battlelog now and then.
    A reboot fixes it. But it's still another pain in the butt.
    Ty DICE

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk
    Well, this is a different issue than the common today, then. And I'm hearing that apparently some are still having the problem even after restarting their servers right now.

I check Battlelog at least once a day to make sure that a) my server is there at all, and b) it's Ranked and Normal.

Still been empty for almost a week though ... Official is looking better and better.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

I tapped at NfO when it happened yesterday to my server about 5pm PST. Master server issue is what I was told and to be honests I have had this happen on other providers in the past.

Good old BF4 beta we all paid 60-120 for lol. Came back up about 9pm last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap Dat Ass

Procon Addict
    had the same problem yesterday, took several restarts through the gsp cpannel and through procon to get it back into battleog

R10 is soooooooooooo much better than R11. Now it crashes everyday and i had my first ever blaze disconnects earlier today post R11.