Page 2 of 159 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Community Contributor
    I am not familiar with what XpKiller has done with server groups. Could you describe what a server group is and what I need to do in order to accommodate using server groups?
    Also, could you confirm whether or not xpkiller removed table suffixes from the plugin options?
    Lastly, can someone clear up the team names for me? When is the team china or russia or us? Do they all have different numbers, or are ghey always team 1 and team 2 but change name based on the map?

In Progress:
    Teams in scoreboard in side by side orientation instead of stacked so that less vertical space is wasted.
    More user statistics shown on top 25 scoreboard and ability to arrange top 25 scoreboard by various metrics instead of just by score.
    Ability to see player rank in player page based on other metrics instead of just ranked by score.
    Weapon columns in player page have more data including deaths.
    Weapon stats will rank player with each weapon versus other players with same weapon.
    Data shown in tables in general will be re-arranged with column name in table head instead of in each row of data.
    Add filter to chat page to search for specific things.

These should be good changes.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 21-11-2013 at 14:23.

Community Contributor
    Does anyone know which teams are which?

Is US always 1, Russia always 2, and China always 3, or do the team names change depending on the current map and current game mode?

I have just decided to use GameMe for Stats Tracking I finding SQL database configuration too involved and costs more But thanks anyway.

http://bf4banditos.gameme.com/

On Having Overall Stats, I found this post by XP.

The stats are always separated. The servergroup is only relevant for calculating rankings over multiply servers.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
    On Having Overall Stats, I found this post by XP.
    Has he gotten rid of the option to add table suffixes in the BF4 plugin? I assume that he did since he didn't like using them.

Community Contributor
    Progress so far:

- Server join button at top of every page.
    - Server scoreboard displays teams side by side to save vertical space.
    - "Top Players" ranking can be ordered by name, score, kills, deaths, headshots, headshot ratio, kill death ratio and ascending or descending and pagination still functions scrolling through pages.

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...tats/index.php
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 15-12-2013 at 03:44.

Hello great to see a bf4 version of this.

is there a way to show these stats monthly ?

for example
    last 3 months

sept
    oct
    nov (currrent)

and see who was best at each month ?

this is something i really could benefit from

someone did make a slight change to the code for it to work, but it bugged everything out and stats for players eneded up missing.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by p19blo View Post
    Hello great to see a bf4 version of this.

is there a way to show these stats monthly ?

for example
    last 3 months

sept
    oct
    nov (currrent)

and see who was best at each month ?

this is something i really could benefit from

someone did make a slight change to the code for it to work, but it bugged everything out and stats for players eneded up missing.
    Because the stats do not have a time stamp associated with each data point, it is not possible to filter out the stats for a certain time period. You would have to ask XpKiller for that feature to be added to his plugin so that each stat has a timestamp associated with it for filtering purposes.

Without a timestamp, the only option is for you to go and delete your stats completely every month or however often you wish and start the stats over whenever you want them to start over.

ok, thanks for the info. i will ask xp and see what he says, if he says.

Is there a download for the new sorting method yet?

Heres a larger dataset for you, should have stats from all servers.

On having Over All Stats for all servers I found this. It would be awesome to have Overall Stats on the index page.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?3843-How-to-write-SQL-queries-for-the-StatsDB-examples&p=45720&viewfull=1#post45720

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kinsman; 21-11-2013 at 22:24.