Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 1,581 to 1,588 of 1588
    Thanks for ure great stats page !

is there also a possebility to make it mobile friendly ?

Keep up the good work

Greets,
    SnufDuck

How come column "Playtime" isn't shown on the stats page? I see it use to be but then removed?

Anyways, I added the column back on to the play lists

Community Contributor
    I believe that I removed playtime because it was not terribly accurately recorded by XpKiller's plugin and to keep columns uniform and even.

I see. It seems alright to me. I wrote in the column again and re-adjusted the widths

Hey, i have a problem. Server messages are still showing in the chat log. Who do i exclude these server messages?

Quote Originally Posted by dagu View Post
    Hey, i have a problem. Server messages are still showing in the chat log. Who do i exclude these server messages?
    You need to stop them from being logged. If you're logging using either using the stat logger plugin directly or through AdKats there are options in each to disable this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    ____

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by dagu View Post
    XpKiller's plugin settings in Procon -> Log Serverspam -> No

The webstats page just shows everything in the database. Change settings so that it isn't recorded in the database, and then it won't display on the stats webpage either.

Recording server spam in the database will greatly increase the database size and reduce database performance over time, so I suggest disabling that option anyway.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 27-08-2017 at 09:58.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by snufduck View Post
    Thanks for ure great stats page !

is there also a possebility to make it mobile friendly ?

Keep up the good work

Greets,
    SnufDuck
    Which part of it is not appearing properly on you mobile device? Can you provide a screenshot?

For me, in landscape mode, the viewing eperience is good on my phone and tablet. While developing it, I made sure that it would display properly down to 1024x768 resolution. Part of making sure it worked at low resolutions was spent on reducing the number of columns displayed; such as removing the playtime column to reduce display width and to reduce database load for a stat which isn't recorded exceptionally accurately by xpkiller's plugin in the first place.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 27-08-2017 at 09:59.