Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I have no idea why it would change in the first place. This stats page code doesn't alter that value.
    Have you stopped the plugin in Procon before changing the value?
    no, now i did it and it fixed the reseting problem, but now the leaderboard is not showing the correct stats, it seems to be showing the stats from the "gameid 0", but the server banner top players is showing the correct stats

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by IRussao View Post
    no, now i did it and it fixed the reseting problem, but now the leaderboard is not showing the correct stats, it seems to be showing the stats from the "gameid 0", but the server banner top players is showing the correct stats
    It sounds like you are seeing the cached data of the incorrect information. If you are using a recent version, you can click the cache refresh button at the top left of the leaderboard. Otherwise, you could just delete the tyger_xxxx cache tables from the database and let the stats page rebuild the cache data.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 24-06-2018 at 02:40.

It sounds like you are seeing the cached data of the incorrect information. If you are using a recent version, you can click the cache refresh button at the top left of the leaderboard. Otherwise, you could just delete the tyger_xxxx cache tables from the database and let the stats page rebuild the cache data.
    No idea, I just went ahead and edited a bunch of pages adding $gameid = 1; at the top, so far it's working.
    I turned on the plugin and so far its not reseting, thx for the tip to turn off and then change the row.

https://www.modoom.ml

I edited the main page to look like a "mini site", the main page doesnt load mysql stuffs, well just the server banner, which is not a iframe, i just used that little ajax function to load it into the main page.
    Last edited by IRussao; 24-06-2018 at 02:55.

Site seems to be fixed, but when you request the !rank in game it display the stats from "gameid 0" instead of "gameid 1", !top10 is fine

Site seems to be fixed, but when you request the !rank in game it display the stats from "gameid 0" instead of "gameid 1", !top10 is fine
    Hi, I'm just reporting back to say that I think I got it working now, I had to delete all rows with gameid = 0
    On mysql console I entered: delete from `tbl_playerdata` WHERE GameId = 0
    Stats is working in game now.

Thx for the help, if anything comes up, I'll post here.

Hi, I'm just reporting back to say that I think I got it working now, I had to delete all rows with gameid = 0
    On mysql console I entered: delete from `tbl_playerdata` WHERE GameId = 0
    Stats is working in game now.

Thx for the help, if anything comes up, I'll post here.
    GameID went back to 0, again... :/

I made a check on the top of my index to see if gameid is != 1, if it's then it set it back 1, i also set gameid default value to 1 for tbl_playerdata and tbl_server.

Also pchart does not work with php 7.2

Community Contributor
    GameID went back to 0, again... :/
    That would be a question for the statslogger plugin thread.

Also pchart does not work with php 7.2
    Are you using the updated stats page code published 16 days ago? If not, update pdata.class.php and pimage.class.php.

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...n/pchart/class