Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,617 of 1617
  1. #1611
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,011
    Well, I see other things on your stats page which also aren't working. Country stats aren't working and round stats aren't working properly. I cannot help you. Your hacked server with missing information is not something I can support.

  2. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Well, I see other things on your stats page which also aren't working. Country stats aren't working and round stats aren't working properly. I cannot help you. Your hacked server with missing information is not something I can support.
    ok i will try edit .. thank you

  3. #1613
    hi, if i move to another host provider, how do i keep the current stats? im guessing the server id will be different, but i want to keep the same stats as the last server, without adding a "new server", so like moving all the stats to a "new server", like it was never changed.

    I also made some modifications in the player and home page
    Player: https://www.modoom.ml/index.php?p=pl...player=IRussao

    home: https://www.modoom.ml/

    I also saw many erros about "constructor something", i forget what is, but i fixed it editing the class/fuction.
    The log was full of erros for this 2 pages: pchart\class\pData.class.php and pchart\class\pImage.class.php

    it seems that on php 7.0 u cant have the same class name as function

    pData.class.php
    i had to change line 70: function pData()
    to: function __construct()

    and
    pImage.class.php
    i had to change line 85: function pImage($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$TransparentBac kground=FALSE)
    to function __construct($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$Transpare ntBackground=FALSE)

  4. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by IRussao View Post
    hi, if i move to another host provider, how do i keep the current stats? im guessing the server id will be different, but i want to keep the same stats as the last server, without adding a "new server", so like moving all the stats to a "new server", like it was never changed.

    I also made some modifications in the player and home page
    Player: https://www.modoom.ml/index.php?p=pl...player=IRussao

    home: https://www.modoom.ml/

    I also saw many erros about "constructor something", i forget what is, but i fixed it editing the class/fuction.
    The log was full of erros for this 2 pages: pchart\class\pData.class.php and pchart\class\pImage.class.php

    it seems that on php 7.0 u cant have the same class name as function

    pData.class.php
    i had to change line 70: function pData()
    to: function __construct()

    and
    pImage.class.php
    i had to change line 85: function pImage($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$TransparentBac kground=FALSE)
    to function __construct($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$Transpare ntBackground=FALSE)
    To keep your stats when you change your server IP you need to modify the tbl_server entry for that server to the new IP address BEFORE you connect to your new server. If you do it afterward you will see a second server entry when there shouldn't be.

    You'll have to talk with tyger about the webpage changes.
    ____

  5. #1615
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by IRussao View Post
    hi, if i move to another host provider, how do i keep the current stats? im guessing the server id will be different, but i want to keep the same stats as the last server, without adding a "new server", so like moving all the stats to a "new server", like it was never changed.
    Instructions with pictures:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post111872
    I also saw many erros about "constructor something", i forget what is, but i fixed it editing the class/fuction.
    The log was full of erros for this 2 pages: pchart\class\pData.class.php and pchart\class\pImage.class.php

    it seems that on php 7.0 u cant have the same class name as function

    pData.class.php
    i had to change line 70: function pData()
    to: function __construct()

    and
    pImage.class.php
    i had to change line 85: function pImage($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$TransparentBac kground=FALSE)
    to function __construct($XSize,$YSize,$DataSet=NULL,$Transpare ntBackground=FALSE)
    I will look into it, if I get the chance.

  6. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Instructions with pictures:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post111872

    I will look into it, if I get the chance.
    thanks man.

  7. #1617
    Seems the player graphs on the server info page and players sigs don't get generated for me, is it due to me using nginx?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •