Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have set this up on my Procon and it works , I get the message about kicking but I want to run 64 player server size on Operation Locker TDM

I have adaptive server size set for maximum players for TDM as 64 will this work because it is currently showing only 20 players maximum

Also I want 1 hour rounds, not the default 30 mins , how do I change this?
    Last edited by Pvtjohntowle; 27-11-2013 at 00:28.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Why do you need U_SRS, though? That should be handled by the Regex.Match already, that is, it will not be allowed.
    Because for some weird reason if the server crash's and reloads, when Procon loads every plugin loads with it however for some reason the code skips a check on some of the weapons an in return ends up allowing them.

OK I am not sure how I stop both the M98B and 93R from being used at the same time because there are two different lines so do I use both under the 1st Check code or do I put one of them under 2nd Check Code?

Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M98B" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M39R" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    Last edited by Pvtjohntowle; 27-11-2013 at 22:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle View Post
    OK I am not sure how I stop both the M98B and 93R from being used at the same time because there are two different lines so do I use both under the 1st Check code or do I put one of them under 2nd Check Code?

Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M98B" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M39R" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    I believe you would do this..
    Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M98B" || kill.Weapon == "U_M93R" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 28-11-2013 at 16:39.

Quote Originally Posted by lordicon View Post
    I believe you would do this..
    Code:
    kill.Weapon == "U_M98B" || kill.Weapon == "U_M39R" || !Regex.Match(kill.Weapon, @"(U_Taurus44|U_HK45C|U_CZ75|U_FN57|U_M1911|U_M9|U_MP412Rex|U_MP443|U_P226|U_QSZ92|U_Defib|Melee|Suicide|SoldierCollision|DamageArea|Death)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success

This is not working 93r still being used and no warnings/killed

Quote Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle View Post
    This is not working 93r still being used and no warnings/killed
    There's a typo in my original post which has been copied a couple of times . I typed M_39R where I meant M_93R. Just fix that and it will work. I'll also fix all the posts.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Ok thanks papacharlie you and all forum members are welcome to join our Banditos server running this mode.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

our server has taken off since we changed to this custom mode

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the problem with this script stop working after a certain amount of time? When that happens I have to restart Procon or the plugin and it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by madmuthamonk View Post
    Does anyone have the problem with this script stop working after a certain amount of time? When that happens I have to restart Procon or the plugin and it works again.
    Can't say I've noticed any failures. Our Pistol & Knife only server is generally full 24/7 ...
    www.interventionclan.com - a UK/EU based clan, active on TeamSpeak every night!

We run 4 Hardcore BF4 servers (Domination/Pistol & Knife/Sniper Only/Conquest Large) - Search Battlelog for "Intervention"