Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    If this doesn't get reverted I'm simply cancelling my servers that are above 32 slots. It'll probably not hurt EA but it'll make me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    Well, I just modified an already existing plugin that I had made a couple weeks ago to now include a thing where it sets your desired ticket percentage for you server at the end of a round and then once it is well into the next round it'll set vars.preset back to whatever you want it at. So, you'll always have your desire ticket percentage set as well as your desired preset without one having changed the other (vars.gameModeCount changing vars.preset to Custom and vars.preset changing vars.gameModeCounter to 100).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavy View Post
    Care to share this plugin? Or is there another way to pull this off without a plugin?
    Yes, please share.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Next_One1 View Post
    Yes, please share.
    Alright, then! I already shared this elsewhere so I'll just quote what I had said about it there right here...

The thing is, though, I haven't yet had the time to problem solve how to get it to read in your tickets in the settings from a pre-round to an active round. So, right now after a server crash or restart (or any time from the server being empty to having 4 players to start the round), that initial round will maintain your desired preset but will only have a 100% ticket count. But if the server is active, it'll continually do what it's supposed to within each round after the first official round that came from a pre-round. I'm thinking I may be able to use current player counts to manipulate it from pre-round to active round.

Anyway, I just wrote this into a modified version of an earlier plugin I made to help me maintain normal preset and mixed mode values...
    Here ya go! Give it two minutes after each round end to be set back to Normal preset (or whatever preset you have set). Tell me how it works out for you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, Tim -- I'll definitely give it a try.

Just to clarify: if the only functionality I desire from your plugin is to 'reset' my server to Normal (I am using falcontx's Adaptive Ticket Counter for my mixed-mode [OB, CQ, Rush] server to set my ticket counts north of 100%) I would:
    * disable the 'Mixed Mode Control'
    * enable the 'Ticket Time Restart' and
    * leave the Ticket and Time settings to 100

Am I close?
    Last edited by Next_One1; 16-11-2013 at 15:32.

Thx a lot for sharing this, dude. Will give it a try now.

[Edit]
    Does a good job on our 64 hc rush server, but won't work on a 64 hc conquest server. Don't know why... I've seen it makes the cq server custom at the end of round, but tickets won't be changed. It just goes back to hc with 100% tickets.
    Last edited by Narf!; 17-11-2013 at 10:07.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    1. IdleTime too short
    2. Reserved Slots with aggressiveJoin not working properly
    3. Problems with vars.preset and server vars making servers custom again.
    This and honestly if the decision is or has been made to force me into running the servers we pay for >125% Normal Ranked consider it the straw that broke the camels back.

Here ya go! Give it two minutes after each round end to be set back to Normal preset (or whatever preset you have set). Tell me how it works out for you!
    Tim, now I know your secret for keeping servers full 24/7

Thank You for sharing, this little plug-in is doing wonders... Bravo!!!

Procon Plugin Tester
    Alright, then! I already shared this elsewhere so I'll just quote what I had said about it there right here...

TimSad, My TDM servers are only 200 tickets at all!!

http://www.suatela.net/wKOKbap

This configuration correct?
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3215&dateline=1326598  261

Quote Originally Posted by guapoloko View Post
    TimSad, My TDM servers are only 200 tickets at all!!

http://www.suatela.net/wKOKbap

This configuration correct?
    200 tix is the absolute highest you can go for TDM right now and using Tim's plugin. Does not matter if you have it set to 1000 or 600 or 50000000, the cap is 200.

Plugin Developer
    What she ^ said... The vars.gameModeCounter's value limit of 200 has been in effect ever since that last server update (R10). Everybody from my 500 ticket TDM server is really upset and a lot of players are bad-talking me as the server operator. Haha!