Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IOS Procon BF4 Issue..

I'm so glad to see this app so quickly for BF4! Great job and thank you!

I am using both an iPad 4 (16gb/Verizon) and iPad Air (32gb/Verizon)

I'm having an issue with the map picture not showing up on the iPad Air.. but they do show up on the iPad 4... any suggestions? The map picture is on the man "server" tab - right above the map name.

Thanks again!

Developer
    Hmmm... that's funny. As a developer for iOS regarding the code there really isn't any difference to make between like for instance and iPhone 4 and an iPhone 4s or for instance an iPad 3 and an iPad mini. Technically they use different cpus and some have the retina display - some don't and so on but xcode/iOS is supposed to handle the differences.

In other words I have no idea what any developer could do with any app if it worked on a regular iPad but not on the new iPad Air. I'll browse apples dev support forum and see if they have something to offer on this topic.

Did you experience issues with any other apps?
    Last edited by Decker; 15-11-2013 at 02:57.

I haven't had an issue with another app that I know of... I just tried removing procon from the ipad air... and then adding it back... and now I cant login

*UPDATE*

I can now login using the ipad air.. but I don't know why it wouldn't work after I removed procon from it and then added it back.. all my settings were correct and I had network connection... I just tried several times and it finally let me on...

However, I still don't get map picture on main server screen on the ipad air.. but it works fine on the the ipad 4. I will post a picture shortly..

Developer
    Thank you for the picture. As we see the image is indeed missing. But not all of the art is missing because the white BF4 background seems to be showing up alright.

I didn't find anything about the subject on the apple dev forum... I guess I'll post something - maybe someone knows about this issue. I still think it's a plain iOS bug though. I'll keep you updated.

Great! Thank you!

@Decker

Have you found out anything about this issue? Even with the latest Procon for iOS (1.10) I do not have map images on my iPad Air 64gb.

Developer
    Sorry no news so far. But it's not forgotten. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear something.

@Decker

Great! Thanks!