Exclamation BF4 - vars.idleTimeout doesn't work properly

This is how it looks in my startup.txt:
    Code:
    vars.idleTimeout 0
    As you can see it is set to 0, but when the server starts, it is back to 300, and only by using procon it is possible to switch it to 0. This variable response for kicking idle players. And it is working only for respawned players.
    So even if you manually will turn it to 0, a game will anyway kick idle players which is not respawned.

So it seems there are two kind of idle players:
    - Respawned
    - Not respawned

So when the server started, we could see in the server browser next picture:
    before.png
    Keep in mind that we've got idleTimout set to 0, so when we will launch procon and press to "Disable Idle Kick", and after look to the server browser, we will see next picture:
    after.png
    As you can see it is now magically has changed to 225, where that comes from? Have no idea, can't find anything about it in server management files.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anditfeels; 14-11-2013 at 03:37.

You might want to read the BF4 Known Issues post:

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-a-forum-noob)
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.