Procon for Mac OS --> MacBook

Hi,

I search for a long time about a Version of Procon that be useable with a Mac under OS but i don't find anything so i hope that anyone here can help me.

Greetings

reutnitzer

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by reutnitzer View Post
    Hi,

I search for a long time about a Version of Procon that be useable with a Mac under OS but i don't find anything so i hope that anyone here can help me.

Greetings

reutnitzer
    We do not support Procon on OS X.

Procon was developed for (and is aimed at) Windows, making great use of the .NET framework, which makes cross-platform compatibility harder to achieve.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Ohh okay.. Thanks for your fast Answer

But it would be very awesome to use it under OS. Know you a simple way to use it under OS?

Greetings

reuntitzer

Know you a simple way to use it under OS?
    I use my Retina MacBook Pro to work with ProCon, but I do this by using Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my VDS which is where the master ProCon runs for my servers. In other words, Im connecting my Mac to a remote PC running the master ProCon.

If you have a newer Mac, you can also boot it into a full native PC (not emulated) and run it in Windows. I spend most of my time on the Mac side when I work, but reboot into a full native PC in few seconds when I need to use a PC.

Either stay on the Mac side and connect to a Virtual Dedicated PC Server with Remote Desktop Connection (which makes sense if you're already running the master ProCon on a VDS), or simply boot your Mac into a PC running Windows and ProCon.
    Last edited by IAF SDS; 13-11-2013 at 19:50.

Thx for your reply,

I know this too ways to use procon on my macbook but i search for a way to use it directly under OS the mac system.

I have tried some Programms like Winebottler or Crossover but this Programms will do not supported Procon

Also it would be fine if i can use Procon directly on OS

But thx for your reply

Greetings

reutnitzer

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Also it would be fine if i can use Procon directly on OS
    Unfortunately, we cannot actively support other operating systems than Windows.
    For this reason, we cannot provide a native version of Linux or Mac OS X.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Yea, Yea i know what you say i more ask too all People and to you if you know a programm with thath Procon be usable on mac os so say it me pls thats the only thing i ask because i search so much on google and in other forums and i found nothing so i think come on i go to the development and look for it and yea now i here

but so i see it give no chance to use it directly in the os System

Developer
    Hi.

Like said before we can not provide native versions for all different OS.
    Procon is a windows program but you have different ways in different OS to have windows programs run.

That can be in a seamless VM or using a Mono port of your OS.
    For Mac OS X this would be http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:OSX

Greets
    Phil.

Thx for your fast help Phil

Und wenn ich hier mal in unserer Sprache schreiben darf verwirrt mich das alles noch etwas aber mal schauen ob es funktioniert.

Erstenmal vielen dank und falls es nicht klappt meld ich mich noch einmal und hoffe das du mir dann mit rat und tat zur seite sehen kannst

Greetings / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

reutnitzer