Thread: iOS Procon BF4

iOS Procon BF4

Everything is working great except one thing...the banlist doesnt load. I'm running a procon layer and the list has data when i'm on the layer but when i connect with iOS Procon, it sits there loading and never displays the list. It works on my desktop version. All other lists load fine. I have full rights as this is my server.

one other minor detail, on the server tab, the settings say i'm Ranked, PB, no password. but when i go into server settings, the box is checked Official. Battlelog agrees that our server is Official as well.

thanks for the great product.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedbom View Post
    Everything is working great except one thing...the banlist doesnt load. I'm running a procon layer and the list has data when i'm on the layer but when i connect with iOS Procon, it sits there loading and never displays the list. It works on my desktop version. All other lists load fine. I have full rights as this is my server.
    I havn't come across this issue so far. I'll do some testing. If it would be possible to grant me a temporary low rights account on your layer server I think that would be extremely helpful. Because if it's a problem I can recreate easily the fix is mostly a matter of minutes. If you want you could send me the connection details via PM.

one other minor detail, on the server tab, the settings say i'm Ranked, PB, no password. but when i go into server settings, the box is checked Official. Battlelog agrees that our server is Official as well.
    You are right, the server settings display on the server view should probably display information regarding the new official/ranked/private setting. I'll add that.

thanks for the great product.
    Thank you!

Decker,

PM Sent. Let me know if you have connection issues or need more access. I appreciate you checking into this.

Developer
    Decker,

PM Sent. Let me know if you have connection issues or need more access. I appreciate you checking into this.
    The answer seems to be a simple one:

The server is running in "official" mode. In this mode the admin can not ban anyone and the server won't let you access the ban list. I'll have to update the app so that it disables the ban list button when the server is in "official" mode.

i can pull it up in the pc software as well as the layer. i understand we can kick and ban via PB in an official server but that is going to change soon.

Developer
    i can pull it up in the pc software as well as the layer.
    Hmm, that is funny because when iOS Procon requests the ban list from the server using the "banList.list" command all it seems to get is a kind of inappropriate answer from the server which is "CommandIsReadOnly". I think this is caused by the server being set to "official".

Using the layer connection you gave me I wasn't able to look at the ban list on the PC version of Procon either. That is not so surprising because there is no alternate command or way or anything to get the ban list information other than the "banList.list" command afaik.

i can give you full access if that will help troubleshoot.

i definitely have a banlist in pc based procon. there are two guys that we successfully banned using procon when the server was official. it is now ranked. now that it is ranked i get the screen that has the button to add a ban on the iOS version.

Developer
    i can give you full access if that will help troubleshoot.
    Maybe it has something to do with punkbuster... could you maybe add punkbuster access?

full punkbuster access added.