Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Different IP than the one you are resolving

ta9NbdR.png

EDIT: Oh, and this is the front page:

uEDE8W5.jpg
    Last edited by OscarMike; 15-11-2013 at 18:30.

Try switching your DNS servers on your machine to point at OpenDNS or Google DNS...

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Yeah, that's definitely the problem then.

Just ran a DNS propagation check (https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/bf4stats.com), shows up with the IP I got around the world.
    Try flushing the DNS cache of your router (I assume that's your current DNS server) or switching to another DNS server, as suggested by WileECyte.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Thank you for the link!

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

On the weekend I played around with my router's DNS settings and managed to overcome the problem. Now bf4stats works for me on desktop PC. I'm still using my ISP's DNS settings, as they are the quickest for me. Somehow they have just updated the addresses, or my router's cache got refreshed. Don't know what was the problem but it has been resolved

How do I get my server to show up in bf4stats? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm looking on how to set this up. Could someone point me in the right direction as far as what I need, accounts, databases...etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by cdd3068 View Post
    How do I get my server to show up in bf4stats? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm looking on how to set this up. Could someone point me in the right direction as far as what I need, accounts, databases...etc.?
    You don't need to do anything, it picks it up automatically. Here's the link to your server: http://bf4stats.com/s/pc/a9cd3387-bd...9-9538dc6fb470
    Last edited by Mandizzy; 30-12-2013 at 07:53.