Page 7 of 184 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    Fixed my problem by copy pasting the contents of BF4.def to BF3.def file. Seems like the plugin is still calling bf3.def even though it detected that the server is BF4.
    Are you completely overwriting the existing contents of BF3.DEF with BF4.DEF's data ? Or are you adding the data from BF4.DEF to BF3.DEF leaving what was already in BF3.DEF alone ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sourtimer View Post
    Are you completely overwriting the existing contents of BF3.DEF with BF4.DEF's data ? Or are you adding the data from BF4.DEF to BF3.DEF leaving what was already in BF3.DEF alone ?

Thanks
    deleted all the contents of bf3.def and copy pasted the data from the bf4.def and restart your procon after. I'm using the procon client btw, not on a layer.

Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    deleted all the contents of bf3.def and copy pasted the data from the bf4.def and restart your procon after. I'm using the procon client btw, not on a layer.
    Alrighty thanks. I am doing the same. Running Procon locally with the mySQL database running on the same machine. Just run it all off my fileserver in the basement. Hopefully this fixes it for me.

Thanks

Crap. No dice. I still get this error at the end of every round and stats don't seem to be saving or working apart from the tables being created

Code:
    [07:46:34 76] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
    [07:46:34 77] Message: Data too long for column 'CountryCode' at row 1
    [07:46:34 77] Native: -2147467259
    [07:46:34 77] Source: MySql.Data
    [07:46:34 81] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
    [07:47:04 71] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)

In MOHW
    With new database table creation error 'Data to long for column Fullname'

Make a change in CChatGUIDStatsLogger.inc in line 5281 to remove the error

//New Weapon table
    change
    from
    `Fullname` varchar(45) DEFAULT NULL,
    to
    `Fullname` varchar(150) DEFAULT NULL,

Crap. No dice. I still get this error at the end of every round and stats don't seem to be saving or working apart from the tables being created

Code:
    [07:46:34 76] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
    [07:46:34 77] Message: Data too long for column 'CountryCode' at row 1
    [07:46:34 77] Native: -2147467259
    [07:46:34 77] Source: MySql.Data
    [07:46:34 81] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    [07:47:04 71] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
    This is from the CountryCode column not being long enough to store a player's country. Country codes are supposed to be 2 chars, but apparently someone has a 3+ char country code. Try this:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(3) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    This is from the CountryCode column not being long enough to store a player's country. Country codes are supposed to be 2 chars, but apparently someone has a 3+ char country code. Try this:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(3) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Thanks for the help. This is a bit out of my knowledge base though. I am guessing that I need to make this amendment in MySQL, but I am not certain how or where in mySQL I would apply that ? My guess is that I run this command against the database I created somehow, I'm not quite certain how to do that though.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Hey XP,

I was wondering of you could add the option of NOT to use the weapon stats.
    I only want to use the round statistics for a simple leaderboard and am not really interested in the weapon stats.

Keep up the good work and buy some beers

PS: I'm also interested in a migration script for my current BF3 stats DB.

Thanks for the help. This is a bit out of my knowledge base though. I am guessing that I need to make this amendment in MySQL, but I am not certain how or where in mySQL I would apply that ? My guess is that I run this command against the database I created somehow, I'm not quite certain how to do that though.
    Just run it at a script/query, there should be a place in your database control panel where you can paste this and run it.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Hey XP,

I was wondering of you could add the option of NOT to use the weapon stats.
    I only want to use the round statistics for a simple leaderboard and am not really interested in the weapon stats.

Keep up the good work and buy some beers

PS: I'm also interested in a migration script for my current BF3 stats DB.
    The trackers at gametracker.com have such a feature. I wouldn't install a plugin for it.