Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1843
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf! View Post
    I've got the same issue like alexlive1076. I've checked if that Mysql.data.dll is there... Yes, it's there. FTP says it has "777". That should be ok this way?
    This file should be in the PRocon root dir and in the plugin dir.


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    Hi bro,

    I believe stat logging for those weapons isn't recorded. I just did a 2 round with the plugin on and next round it doesnt log the weapon i used at the previous round when i typed !stats because of that log "weapon is missing in BF3.def file"

    I already copy pasted all the contents of BF4.def file on the BF3.def file but still it says the weapons is missing.

    UPDATE1: Score is updated but the kills isn't registering with some of the weapons used that is saying it is missing from the BF3.def

    UPDATE2:I just deleted BF3.def on the procon folder and it still saying it's missing weapons on bf3.def LOL. Can someone check their stats if it's recording as intended?
    Those bf3.def error are old debug messages i forgot to remove.

    The plugin is recording stats for weapons known by Procon. Those weapons are in the bf3.def (for bf3) and bf4.def(for bf4).

    Also note the bf4.def files in not complete yet. The procon devs still looking for missing weaponcodes.

    You can run the following SQL-command to see which weapons are known by the plugin/procon.

    Code:
    SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
    INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);


  3. #43
    Will this version make the necessary table changes if run on a database previously running the BF3 version of this plugin?
    ____

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Will this version make the necessary table changes if run on a database previously running the BF3 version of this plugin?
    No it will not make those changes. I could provide a script instead if needed.


  5. #45
    ^^^
    I for one would very much like that script. No rush, I just don't want to lose my stats collected so far on my BF4 server using your BF3 plugin.

    Thanks for the great work!!

  6. #46
    GameID in your playerdata table doesn't have a default value, and throws this:

    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Field 'GameID' doesn't have a default value

    When performing this:

    SELECT
    `PlayerID` as `player_id`,
    `SoldierName` as `player_name`,
    `EAGUID` as `player_guid`,
    `PBGUID` as `player_pbguid`,
    `IP_Address` as `player_ip`
    FROM `tbl_playerdata`;
    ____

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlon View Post
    ^^^
    I for one would very much like that script. No rush, I just don't want to lose my stats collected so far on my BF4 server using your BF3 plugin.

    Thanks for the great work!!
    For now we have completely separated our bf4 and bf3 databases. It seems to be running well that way, especially for keeping bans separate between games.
    ____

  8. #48
    @XpKiller
    Could you add a prefix to your console log messages so it's clear when a message comes from your plugin?

    Like this:
    [15:52:35 67] [AdKats] ListPlayers ran out of time for TeamSwap. 10 sec.
    ____

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    See my previous reply, stats are only sent to the database at the end of a round.
    Hi ColColonCleaner,
    Thanks for the response. The issue is that there have been dozens and dozens of rounds... there is data in the database, but not in the ranks. I have it installed on 2 servers from the same layer host. One of my servers works great, but the other doesn't work. I can see some data in some tables, but it always says that we need to wait a round to see stats.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by XpKiller View Post
    Those bf3.def error are old debug messages i forgot to remove.

    The plugin is recording stats for weapons known by Procon. Those weapons are in the bf3.def (for bf3) and bf4.def(for bf4).

    Also note the bf4.def files in not complete yet. The procon devs still looking for missing weaponcodes.

    You can run the following SQL-command to see which weapons are known by the plugin/procon.

    Code:
    SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
    INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);

    Tried running the code and it fetched only 37 records and when i check the results the gun i used mostly wasn't there and almost 80% of the weapons on the game isn't there, thats why it didn't record.

    Server is running 8hours of 64players and it should be logging higher than 37 recorded weapons.

    Is this a bug? Or i need to recreate the database? This is a fresh database btw.
    Last edited by exadmin; 12-11-2013 at 01:45.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •