Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphvd View Post
    You want a ingame command for people to see who had a reserved slot rewarded last month?
    yes, and a command for seeing how good(or how bad) they are doing in the current month.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood View Post
    XpKiller,

I have another issue.
    Now that i have a working query for the session data i have noticed that the data of the sessions is different then the overall ranking.

My logs are started the 1th of this month. So my guess is that the rank score of my first player would be equal with the sum of he's session scores.
    This is not the case. The session score is allmost double of his ranking score. It's the same with all other players.

Here the query's i use

Top 30 stats

result:

sessions query:

result: (first 30 lines)

Am i doing something wrong or is the session data incorrect?

Greetings
    Maybe I am missing something. What makes you think something is wrong?

Edit, didn't see your statement about the stats log start date. Maybe my query is wrong.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 22-01-2014 at 18:52.

Hi;

We installed plugin and it started to work perfectly.But recently we noticed plugin doesn't keep the statistics.We tried to initialize the database ut result was the same.Tables,chatlog,player data ,current player etc. are ok but server stats table doesnt loading.What would be the problem ?

And error code :

Code:
    Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
    [13:13:04 64] Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Transaction has already been rolled back or is not pending
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTransaction.Rollback()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

I made a pretty simple query that lists all sessions of a player since the start of loggings. And it shows that the sum of the session scores is not equal to the player score.

Aren't they supposed to be equal?

Greetings

Hmm seems like in server #2 weekly results arent displayed ingame. Header is displayed, but no stats. Same for player of the day. Is broken too.

Hey all,

I made used two queries for making a top 10.
    One just to list the top10 players with highest rankscore
    One that makes sum of all sessions.
    The results are completely different. The server logs started on the 1th of January.
    Am I doing something wrong?

ScreenShot001.pngScreenShot003.png

Now i'm sure it's not me
    I played one session and compared the scoreboard with the session data.

here the results: Scoreboard Kills:9 Deaths:18 score:2840 (I know, its not a great score :-))
    Session data Kills:9 Deaths:17 score:4630 (would be a better score but its not right)

Something goes wrong with the session data.

Greetings

Community Contributor
    I think only XpKiller can help you whenever he chooses to come around and look.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I think only XpKiller can help you whenever he chooses to come around and look.
    I hope he's free this weekend

cheers

Hi there
    any idea what may couse belowed error?
    [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 109.234.111.65:3306
    SOLVED.

Procon was blocked by my DB provider. Normally I was getting "access denied for [email protected]". This is what confused me.
    Last edited by Borzywit; 27-01-2014 at 06:42. Reason: SOLVED