Page 4 of 183 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavy View Post
    Its been working fine for me. Make sure you have your sql permissions set to allow connection from a remote host.

@XPKiller: Is there a way to prevent the server messages (spambot,balancer,etc) from being logged to the chat log?
    Set "Log server spam" to false.
    ____

I am working support for this plugin into AdKats for BF4, and should have a version available shortly.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Set "Log server spam" to false.
    /facepalm Could have thought of that myself if i wasnt in such a n00b mode today.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exadmin View Post
    got this errors even though i already updated my bf3.def file to latest bf4.def file

[19:41:00 24] Trace: Weapon: U_V40 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!
    [19:41:05 17] Trace: Weapon: U_GalilACE52 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!
    [19:41:07 56] Trace: Weapon: U_GalilACE52 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

Can someone help me on this? The plugin runs fine but it's not logging all weapon kills due to it isn't recognize in the bf3.def file.

@exadmin
    these trace messages dont show errors. Please ignore these messages.

@Mandizzy
    seems like a bug. It seems sometimes the country code is longer than 2 chars.

I will check those messages too.

@alexlive1076
    Your PRocon is missing the Mysql.data.dll file or it can not be executed due permission issue.
    Your hoster needs to check for that file in the PRoCon dir.

I've got the same issue like alexlive1076. I've checked if that Mysql.data.dll is there... Yes, it's there. FTP says it has "777". That should be ok this way?

Quote Originally Posted by XpKiller View Post
    @exadmin
    these trace messages dont show errors. Please ignore these messages.
    Hi bro,

I believe stat logging for those weapons isn't recorded. I just did a 2 round with the plugin on and next round it doesnt log the weapon i used at the previous round when i typed !stats because of that log "weapon is missing in BF3.def file"

I already copy pasted all the contents of BF4.def file on the BF3.def file but still it says the weapons is missing.

UPDATE1: Score is updated but the kills isn't registering with some of the weapons used that is saying it is missing from the BF3.def

UPDATE2:I just deleted BF3.def on the procon folder and it still saying it's missing weapons on bf3.def LOL. Can someone check their stats if it's recording as intended?
    Last edited by exadmin; 11-11-2013 at 17:51.

Dont get it, how do i connect it to my mysql base on my website ?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyTec View Post
    Dont get it, how do i connect it to my mysql base on my website ?
    Enter your site or domain in the site field, port is 3306, make sure you have the port in your "trusted host/domains" under options in procon, then enter your MySQL password, and your user name and database name