Page 3 of 173 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtmarshall View Post
    sounded promising, until I ran into problems with setup, and came across someone mentioning that gameservers.com procon layers do not allow remote database connections. is this still true? if so, I'm switching when the server dies down in the morning
    Its been working fine for me. Make sure you have your sql permissions set to allow connection from a remote host.

@XPKiller: Is there a way to prevent the server messages (spambot,balancer,etc) from being logged to the chat log?

Anyone else try this on multiple servers from the same layer? Databases get setup and no errors but it only works on one server.... Other says there is no data and we need to wait a round....

Working well so far! Very happy Ping now updates on the scoreboard.

Was able to copy my player list and chat log over from the BF3 beta version of the plugin. So I'm a happy camper.
    Last edited by HappyGotLucky; 11-11-2013 at 08:54.

Great work XPKiller!

The stats donīt change during a round.
    I have to wait until the next round started to see my stats updated.

Yell messages still donīt work in BF4, right!?

Like this plugin! :-) (This isnīt a problem....)
    Last edited by p0k3r82; 11-11-2013 at 08:28.

Plugin is really working nice, no problem so far. Only thing is yell message (but disabled in BF4 right?)
    I really would like to same as p0k3r82, the stats realtime in game(not only after round)

Great job so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphvd View Post
    Plugin is really working nice, no problem so far. Only thing is yell message (but disabled in BF4 right?)
    I really would like to same as p0k3r82, the stats realtime in game(not only after round)

Great job so far!
    Correct, in BF4 you cannot use YELL.

If stats could update close to real time that would be amazing. I knew I slapped those SSD drives in our MySQL server for a reason.

got this errors even though i already updated my bf3.def file to latest bf4.def file.

[19:41:00 24] Trace: Weapon: U_V40 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!
    [19:41:05 17] Trace: Weapon: U_GalilACE52 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!
    [19:41:07 56] Trace: Weapon: U_GalilACE52 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

Maybe option to not record something to mysql >4 players. When i try to seed server i dont want to ruin the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by p0k3r82 View Post
    Great work XPKiller!

The stats donīt change during a round.
    I have to wait until the next round started to see my stats updated.

Yell messages still donīt work in BF4, right!?

Like this plugin! :-) (This isnīt a problem....)
    Yes, all round stats (called a session by the plugin) are collected during the round. And all posted to the database at once to avoid database spam. If he was to write to the database on every kill it would use a lot of bandwidth and db connections, and would be in general much less efficient.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by tonnic View Post
    Anyone else try this on multiple servers from the same layer? Databases get setup and no errors but it only works on one server.... Other says there is no data and we need to wait a round....
    See my previous reply, stats are only sent to the database at the end of a round.
    ____