Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1871
    I trying this stast but the tablet tbl_playerstats is empty , just work Live scored and leader of the week nothing more.
    What can be this ? I using the lasted plugin.

Any help please ?

Community Contributor
    And the game is what? BF:BC2? Yeah, this plugin seems to be broken in that game. Some other game? Give us some details.

On BF4 server lan offline
    Here a video
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 18-03-2019 at 14:51. Reason: Upload video

Quote Originally Posted by nelmaster_vc View Post
    On BF4 server lan offline
    Here a video
    Do not mention illegal servers on this forum. Battlelog is still online and usable.
    ____

Sorry friend the problems is that server if over lan offline of internet, here in Cuba dont have internet full the time, and want to implement the stats for the people that play in this lan.

Quote Originally Posted by nelmaster_vc View Post
    Sorry friend the problems is that server if over lan offline of internet, here in Cuba dont have internet full the time, and want to implement the stats for the people that play in this lan.
    Unfortunately this isn't designed to work that way. Any usage of the servers that isn't officially supported by DICE isn't supported on these forums either.
    ____

Anyone know why I'm getting this exception?

[16:38:11 13] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery OuterException:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCo mmand selectQuery)
    [16:38:26 80] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:
    [16:38:26 82] Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rank
    FROM tbl_playerrank tpr
    ' at line 1
    [16:38:26 82] Native: -2147467259
    [16:38:26 82] Source: MySql.Data
    [16:38:26 82] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataR eader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbComman d.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCo mmand selectQuery)

Hi,
    Having problems getting additional weapon names to work.
    for example the real name for the groza is groza-1. I would like to use the name groza as well.
    They are a few weapons with funny names but I cant get the any of the new names I use in the keywordlist to work.
    for Groza-1 I have,
    GROZA-1{GROZA}

Quote Originally Posted by XpKiller View Post
    Description:
    This plugin is used to log player chat, player GUID's, player Stats, Weaponstats and Mapstats.
    [/B][/SIZE]

Where is the most recent one that works? I have the recent adkats. This is version 1.0.0.3

Isn't the latest 4. something? All I keep getting are errors. Adkats can't run

Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    Where is the most recent one that works? I have the recent adkats. This is version 1.0.0.3

Isn't the latest 4. something? All I keep getting are errors. Adkats can't run

Thanks!
    This is the lastest version.
    Suggest you post issues to adkats
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Like procon forum https://www.patreon.com/myrcon/overview DONATE