Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1860
    Hi! Help guys! I have error. I want run this plugin on BC2 server
    Code:
    [23:24:32 56] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled
    [23:24:32 56] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger:  Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player
    [23:25:09 65] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:System.FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
       at System.Guid..ctor(String g)
       at MySql.Data.Types.MySqlGuid.MySql.Data.Types.IMySqlValue.ReadValue(MySqlPacket packet, Int64 length, Boolean nullVal)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadColumnValue(Int32 index, MySqlField field, IMySqlValue valObject)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.ReadColumnData(Boolean outputParms)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.NextRow(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.LoadCharacterSets(MySqlConnection connection)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConnection connection)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConnection connection, ConnectionState& originalState)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCommand selectQuery)
    [23:25:09 89] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:System.FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
       at System.Guid..ctor(String g)
       at MySql.Data.Types.MySqlGuid.MySql.Data.Types.IMySqlValue.ReadValue(MySqlPacket packet, Int64 length, Boolean nullVal)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadColumnValue(Int32 index, MySqlField field, IMySqlValue valObject)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.ReadColumnData(Boolean outputParms)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.NextRow(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.LoadCharacterSets(MySqlConnection connection)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConnection connection)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConnection connection, ConnectionState& originalState)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCommand selectQuery)
    Last edited by kot163; 12-01-2019 at 20:01.

Forget it, doesnt seem to work for BC2

Ok, this weird. So when someone hits !stats in-game there stats are not corrected the number one guy is like rank 11245. But if you hit !top10 they show the correct stats for the players also the stats website shows correct numbers. I reset procons and everything checked the database and everything is correct. but typing !stats or !rank is showing something completly different. Anyone have this happen before

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Ok, this weird. So when someone hits !stats in-game there stats are not corrected the number one guy is like rank 11245. But if you hit !top10 they show the correct stats for the players also the stats website shows correct numbers. I reset procons and everything checked the database and everything is correct. but typing !stats or !rank is showing something completly different. Anyone have this happen before
    Um, do you have another service running stats? Like another system like game.me or anything else? If it's the same plugin then i would expect the same data to be across both commands.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Um, do you have another service running stats? Like another system like game.me or anything else? If it's the same plugin then i would expect the same data to be across both commands.
    ok so it's only for the top 2 players it shows im third and when i hit !rank it shows me 3rd.. so something is messed up for the top 2 people. but when you type !top 10 it shows them at #1 and #2 and the server stats website shows the correct data. No i have nothing else running stats this is just weird

ok so it's only for the top 2 players it shows im third and when i hit !rank it shows me 3rd.. so something is messed up for the top 2 people. but when you type !top 10 it shows them at #1 and #2 and the server stats website shows the correct data. No i have nothing else running stats this is just weird
    Yeah I haven't heard of this happening before, that's weird. What ranks does it show for the two erroring players?
    ____

somewhere in the one thousands

somewhere in the one thousands
    No idea. Since this is only an issue with these two players and they can use !top10 so see their rank anyway i'd suggest just telling them to do that. I'm not sure what it could be.
    ____

Yeah that's what i told them ok. thanks

Hi,
    1) i'm getting this error. I started tracing but its only 1 error line and sometimes happens (3 times yesterday) on mapchange.
    [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

And sometimes in the trace log i see these messages:
    2) - [Statslogger]Trace: is not in Cache!(empty GUID?)
    3) - [Statslogger]Trace: Weapon: FreeFall is missing in the BF3.def file!!!
    4) - [Statslogger]Trace: playerLeftServer: playernamehidden not in session dic

I once installed everything new, also deleted whole database and created new. When i installed the plugins, started Procon, closed Procon, overwrote the old configuration files of the plugins (CChatGUIDStatsLogger.cfg etc.) and started Procon again. Is it a wrong way to do? Some complications with dll files ( i have no clue whats in there if static or dynamic infos)?

Edit: I compared now the former (no errors) and the recent DB. The recent database has collation (german Kollation, i don't know in english) "utf8_general_ci" and the old one "latin1_swedish_ci". Could this the reason?
    But beside that the statslogging is working and the requests (!rank, !top10) are working.

Edit2: It was the option Livescoreboard. Maybe that error can be ignored(?).
    Last edited by payver; 28-01-2019 at 04:07. Reason: addition "Edit:"