Page 184 of 185 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1843
    hi have this plug in and it was working fine until yesterday have spoke to my provider and the keep telling me to speak with you guys so here is the error message I'm getting

15:03:20 75] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:
    [15:03:20 75] Message: Unknown column 'tsp.PlayerID' in 'on clause'
    [15:03:20 75] Native: -2147467259
    [15:03:20 75] Source: MySql.Data
    [15:03:20 75] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataR eader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbComman d.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCo mmand selectQuery)
    [15:03:20 75] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery OuterException:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    [15:03:23 52] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7010-D-FetchPlayer-PlayerListing11: [Error while fetching player.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'tbl_server_player.PlayerID' in 'where clause'
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteReader(MySqlCommand command)

if any one could point me in the right direction I wold be grateful

Community Contributor
    A PlayerID column is missing from a table? That's bad. It sounds like a corruption issue. Do you have a recent backup you can fall back on? Or, have you attempted CHECK TABLE or REPAIR TABLE SQL query commands against the database using phpMyAdmin or some similar SQL utility environment?

Quote Originally Posted by bonster View Post
    hi have this plug in and it was working fine until yesterday have spoke to my provider and the keep telling me to speak with you guys so here is the error message I'm getting

15:03:20 75] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:
    [15:03:20 75] Message: Unknown column 'tsp.PlayerID' in 'on clause'
    [15:03:20 75] Native: -2147467259
    [15:03:20 75] Source: MySql.Data
    [15:03:20 75] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataR eader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbComman d.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
    [15:03:20 75] [Statslogger]Error: SQLQuery OuterException:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    [15:03:23 52] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7010-D-FetchPlayer-PlayerListing11: [Error while fetching player.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'tbl_server_player.PlayerID' in 'where clause'
    bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteReader(MySqlCommand command)

if any one could point me in the right direction I wold be grateful
    Also, if you are just setting this up for the first time i would suggest NOT modifying the names of the tables from their defaults. It can cause some compatibility issues with other plugins if you ever install them and they are expecting to interface with stat logger.
    ____

Hi, I installed this plugin on the game server Bad Company 2, connected the mysql database. tbl_currentplayers filled. But tbl_weapons_stats is not filled.
    plugin1.jpg
    plugin2.jpg
    BFBC2.def file with all the weapons.
    Why tbl_weapons_stats is not filled?
    Last edited by Devis; 12-09-2018 at 05:13.

what is SQL database, do i need to rent another server for this?

im confused, can someone help me get this requirement for installation?

Quote Originally Posted by KiTiTy View Post
    what is SQL database, do i need to rent another server for this?

im confused, can someone help me get this requirement for installation?
    You should be able to get one through your server host, or your procon host. A database is basically a fast way for programs to store their data without using clunky files/folders. You connect to a database and have that store your data. This is what the stat logger and AdKats plugins, along with a few others, use to store their information.

Your host should have a relatively cheap option for you. Be careful of free options though, because they are usually very limited and might sell your data off to other people. That would be an issue security-wise because player IP addresses are stored by this plugin.

If you have a computer that's always online you can set up your own MySQL database, since the software itself is free, but that's more complicated to set up. Requires static IPs, possibly some port forwarding on your router, among other things.
    ____

Hi,
    Having a lot of fun playing around with this plugin. Looks great.
    I am looking at the weapon stats, top10 {weapon} works a treat, but stats {weapon} gives me my kills etc and says I am no.1 rank with {weapon} [famas] is my real world example. I am not actually in the top10 for the [famas].
    Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by skepmeister View Post
    Hi,
    Having a lot of fun playing around with this plugin. Looks great.
    I am looking at the weapon stats, top10 {weapon} works a treat, but stats {weapon} gives me my kills etc and says I am no.1 rank with {weapon} [famas] is my real world example. I am not actually in the top10 for the [famas].
    Any Ideas?
    Stats with this plugin are local to your server only, not the entire world. For world stats just look up your player on battlelog. So for your server specifically you're the one most using the famas.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Stats with this plugin are local to your server only, not the entire world. For world stats just look up your player on battlelog. So for your server specifically you're the one most using the famas.
    Hi.
    I meant all on my server.
    I am not in the !top10 for famas on my server, but !stats famas tells me no.1 for my server. Something strange going on.

Quote Originally Posted by skepmeister View Post
    Hi.
    I meant all on my server.
    I am not in the !top10 for famas on my server, but !stats famas tells me no.1 for my server. Something strange going on.
    Oh, it just hasn't updated the ranks yet. It doesn't update ranks as fast as everything else because it's a more expensive operation. I forget how often it does that. It might be a setting but it's been a long time since i looked at this plugin.
    ____