Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1843
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Of course! Please read the install instructions.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#install
    thanks

[16:21:34 69] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
    [16:24:33 91] [Statslogger]Error: Error in StartStreaming: Maximum number of 3 transaction retrys exceeded (Transaction Stats)
    [16:24:33 91] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:
    [16:24:33 91] Message: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
    [16:24:33 91] Native: -2147467259
    [16:24:33 91] Source: MySql.Data
    [16:24:33 91] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()
    [16:24:51 57] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw( Exception exception)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransa ction(IsolationLevel iso)
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Every few hours I get this error on version 1.0.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja89 View Post
    [16:21:34 69] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    [16:24:33 91] [Statslogger]Error: Error in StartStreaming: Maximum number of 3 transaction retrys exceeded (Transaction Stats)
    [16:24:33 91] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:
    [16:24:33 91] Message: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
    [16:24:33 91] Native: -2147467259
    [16:24:33 91] Source: MySql.Data
    [16:24:33 91] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()
    [16:24:51 57] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw( Exception exception)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransa ction(IsolationLevel iso)
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Every few hours I get this error on version 1.0.0.2.
    Update to version 1.0.0.3 first of all.

secondly, lock wait timeouts are not something you can fix on the plugin side. They happen sometimes and are unavoidable, but they usually resolve on the next attempt. The fact that it still timed out after 3 attempts is a little suspect. I'm not sure what could be causing those issues.
    ____

I am not getting this plugin to work with BFBC2
    Chat logging, Current Players was successful but other stuff doesn't work. I'm using the latest procon version
    This is how far I could go

ruVqQGI.png

pYHrAf2.png

FFCjFDh.png

Quote Originally Posted by Gam3R View Post
    I am not getting this plugin to work with BFBC2
    Chat logging, Current Players was successful but other stuff doesn't work. I'm using the latest procon version
    This is how far I could go

ruVqQGI.png

pYHrAf2.png

FFCjFDh.png
    How many rounds have completed since you installed the plugin?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    How many rounds have completed since you installed the plugin?
    Maybe 2 rounds with full players

Maybe 2 rounds with full players
    Looks like all of the weapons people are using are missing. Could you make sure you have the most updated BFBC2.def file? Notice all of the missing weapon messages. Look through that file you have to see if those weapons are actually there. This file is in the configs directory in procon.
    ____

Yea I do have the BFBC2.def file with all the weapons that are shown missing. If it's allowed do you mind sharing the .def file with the one which worked perfectly ?

Yea I do have the BFBC2.def file with all the weapons that are shown missing. If it's allowed do you mind sharing the .def file with the one which worked perfectly ?
    The one i have is from procon 1.5.1.1 which is the latest version, and it appears to contain those weapons. Please download the latest version of procon and you should have it.
    ____

Yea that is what I use. Infact downloaded it again and tried but same error.