Page 180 of 183 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1822
    Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    With the procon on your pc, connect directly to your server rcon port, not the procon hoster.

Pretend you dont have a hosted procon and follow manual for connect to server rcon port.

Once it connects to your server, download and setup stats logger - put in the external settings your SQL hoster supplies

See if that connects to sql ok

If it does connect and work, then your procon hoster is at fault

If you cant connect to SQL then your SQL hoster is at fault
    I know what you mean

I have a procon layer and gameserver. Both servers have different IP adresses and portnumbers.
    When I connect to the gameserver it connect but it won't get in to the "server settings area".

The little "connect icon"keeps turning around.

Quote Originally Posted by Haagse View Post
    I know what you mean

I have a procon layer and gameserver. Both servers have different IP adresses and portnumbers.
    When I connect to the gameserver it connect but it won't get in to the "server settings area".

The little "connect icon"keeps turning around.
    Can I delete Procon form my pc, download it again and maybe then I will be able to log in to the "setup area"?
    Or is this causing problems?
    I am guessing that the layer will be still there with all the current settings.

Nevermind, stupid solution..
    Last edited by Haagse; 04-12-2017 at 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    With the procon on your pc, connect directly to your server rcon port, not the procon hoster.

Pretend you dont have a hosted procon and follow manual for connect to server rcon port.

Once it connects to your server, download and setup stats logger - put in the external settings your SQL hoster supplies

See if that connects to sql ok

If it does connect and work, then your procon hoster is at fault

If you cant connect to SQL then your SQL hoster is at fault
    I managed to log.in to the game server. I got this issue. "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond correctly after a certain time, or the connection was unsuccesfull because the connected host dit not respond" following the ip of the host.

So what is this meaning? Should I contact the host?

Quote Originally Posted by Haagse View Post
    I managed to log.in to the game server. I got this issue. "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond correctly after a certain time, or the connection was unsuccesfull because the connected host dit not respond" following the ip of the host.

So what is this meaning? Should I contact the host?
    So, is there a way to create the tables my self? Should I run some script?
    It seems that there is a connection but the plugin just don't create the tables.

Super Moderator
    Ok.

You should be able to run procon on your PC and connect directly to your game server.
    Follow the steps in the manual for stand alone - connect to game server.

This is the first step and must be completed sucessfully.

I managed to log.in to the game server. WRONG
    I got this issue. "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond correctly after a certain time, or the connection was unsuccesfull because the connected host dit not respond" following the ip of the host. is NOT a sucessfull connection

You should see the basic inforation on the game server in procon.

It WILL NOT have any of your other information or plugins that you have on your hosted procon

This is a stand alone version.

Once you have SUCESSFULLY connected to your game server with the stand alone procon on your PC, download the plugin for "Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]" and load it into procon standalone on your PC

Then enter the external SQL section details in to the settings for the plugin.

IF it connects ok, then you have an issue with your hosted procon

If it doesnt connect then you have an issue with your external SQL host

So, is there a way to create the tables my self? Should I run some script?
    It seems that there is a connection but the plugin just don't create the tables.

Absolutley no point to do this as your setup is screwed and will not work anyway
    Last edited by leibhold; 06-12-2017 at 01:03. Reason: clarity isnt my girls name

Super Moderator
    Haagse. Should I remove this from my queue of caring?

hi, i just installed it, where can i see the chat log? i thought it would creat some text file that we could open and see the log.

Quote Originally Posted by IRussao View Post
    hi, i just installed it, where can i see the chat log? i thought it would creat some text file that we could open and see the log.
    That's not how databases work, you access the database to see your chat logs.

If you just want a basic text chat log then turn on chat logging on your procon layer directly through the config file.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    That's not how databases work, you access the database to see your chat logs.

If you just want a basic text chat log then turn on chat logging on your procon layer directly through the config file.
    thx, i didnt know there was that option for the procon layer, yeah i know how database work, but i thought that the plugin would save the chat log in the text file.

ayway thx for the help.

After running this plugin flawlessly for 2 years it now crashes my procon client. Not sure what has changed.

Untitled.jpg