Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173
Results 1,721 to 1,729 of 1729
  1. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Try setting the new server IP to a random string of characters instead of trying to delete the row. Obviously still remember the IP before doing so, you'll still need to set that new IP to the old server row. This should work.
    Still getting the same error

  2. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by ])RAG()N View Post
    Still getting the same error
    What exactly are you doing when you get the error?
    ____

  3. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What exactly are you doing when you get the error?
    Fixed I had to untick foreign key check

  4. #1724
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    43
    We updated to 1.0.0.3, but the plugin itself still says 1.0.0.2. Something on our end?
    Thanks for an awesome plugin!
    ~BizSAR
    EVGA/PDXLAN game server admin

  5. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by BizSAR View Post
    We updated to 1.0.0.3, but the plugin itself still says 1.0.0.2. Something on our end?
    Thanks for an awesome plugin!
    No, we just forgot to update the version number in the code itself.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  6. #1726
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    43
    That's what we thought. Thanks again!
    ~BizSAR
    EVGA/PDXLAN game server admin

  7. #1727
    Hello,

    I just updated this plugin from 1.0.02. As posted above, the main page is still showing version 1.0.0.2. After updating, I did not have to re-enter my database info, it was still listed. How do I know if in fact I have updated to the newer version of 1.0.0.3?

    Is it normal not to have to re-enter database server info? Prior to updating, I deleted the Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger INC file and CS file. There was a Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger DLL file that my server provider would not let me delete.

    Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

  8. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

    I just updated this plugin from 1.0.02. As posted above, the main page is still showing version 1.0.0.2. After updating, I did not have to re-enter my database info, it was still listed. How do I know if in fact I have updated to the newer version of 1.0.0.3?

    Is it normal not to have to re-enter database server info? Prior to updating, I deleted the Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger INC file and CS file. There was a Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger DLL file that my server provider would not let me delete.

    Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
    Colon made the fix on github for the version number.

    Your should be able to download it from here where that's been fixed.

    https://github.com/Prophet731/battle...s/tag/v1.0.0.3

    To answer your question yes it saves that info in a configuration file. Same with most plugins.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  9. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Colon made the fix on github for the version number.

    Your should be able to download it from here where that's been fixed.

    https://github.com/Prophet731/battle...s/tag/v1.0.0.3

    To answer your question yes it saves that info in a configuration file. Same with most plugins.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your help. I did as you suggested and the update now show the correct version.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •