Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
    Understood, I know enough PHP that I could hack it a bit to use, but I would fail at altering the new MySql Queries to suit, so will wait for Kenny to release his.
    I will release the first version after the ticket count has been inplemented. So we need to pray for XPKiller

If I get some time, I'll block out all of the references to my database security, web site security, Warhawk graphics etc. and post the code.

Anyone here could use it as a base to see what it looks like. It's a mess because I didn't plan on making it public, but it is what it is.

Thanks mate, I would be interested to see it, as I've been "hacking" php for years now. I just would not consider myself experienced enough to start from scratch, especially once it involves a lot of mysql queries. If I see code, I can generally understand what its doing, ask me to write it and I'm screwed.

@Kenny, we have 3 servers, does your setup work on ServerID, or do we need to put each server in its own group?

just checking as I'm going to setup the plugin to start collating stats soon.
    Last edited by Kinsman; 13-11-2013 at 01:33.

Ghehe.. Well as long as you make it for yourself it doesn't matter how it looks. But putting the query's right is really important for serverload & loadtime.

Quote Originally Posted by XpKiller View Post
    I running tests right now to debug this issue.

In the meantime you could try make the field even larger:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(10) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;
    I noticed that my database is using latin1_swedish_ci and not utf8_unicode_ci. Does this make a difference?

Also, this was running fine since this morning but I noticed it started to kick out the following error this evening:
    [19:40:08 40] Error: Error in Startstreaming: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
    And I noticed that all the table types were innodb except for tbl_chatlog which was myisam. Should this be innodb as well?
    Last edited by Ruger; 13-11-2013 at 03:15.

Can someone give me some help with this error message? I've double checked my permissions, i've double checked to make sure the MySql.Data.dll file was in the main directory (where procon.exe is located) and into the plugins/bf4 directory. I am able to get into the db via navicat. I've created a fresh database. Set all permissions to the username/pass i have assigned to it. Can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciate.

Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission' from assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=*****************'.
    at Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods.GetCurrentProcessId( )
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess()
    at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.ge t_ProcessName()
    at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.Lo gEvent(TraceEventType type, String message, Boolean addProcessInfo)
    at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..c ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.ge t_Verbose()
    at System.Transactions.Transaction.get_Current()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
    [23:43:38 06] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

I have also been seeing the below error every few rounds.
    Code:
    [21:02:53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
    [21:02:53] Message: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`procon`.`tbl_playerstats`.`Deaths` + -(1))'
    [21:02:53] Native: -2147467259
    [21:02:53] Source: MySql.Data
    [21:02:53] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    [21:03:11] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel iso)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
    [21:03:11] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
    I have disabled live scoreboard, ranking and chatlog to see if i can pinpoint the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavy View Post
    I have also been seeing the below error every few rounds.
    Code:
    [21:02:53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
    [21:02:53] Message: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`procon`.`tbl_playerstats`.`Deaths` + -(1))'
    [21:02:53] Native: -2147467259
    [21:02:53] Source: MySql.Data
    [21:02:53] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    [21:03:11] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel iso)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction()
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
    [21:03:11] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
    I have disabled live scoreboard, ranking and chatlog to see if i can pinpoint the issue.
    @XpKiller This is a bug with BF4, players can have -1 Deaths in special cases. I have not pinpointed how or why it happens but it does.
    ____

Could someone with experiance running MySQL and Procon on the same machine please contact me.
    I tried using a free webservice and that works perfect. but i want this to be set up locally on mine machine instead.

Setup:
    Windows Server 2008 R2
    16GB RAM
    64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
    @Kenny, we have 3 servers, does your setup work on ServerID, or do we need to put each server in its own group?

just checking as I'm going to setup the plugin to start collating stats soon.
    The page reads all servers from the database and will have statistics for every server. Also there will be a global tab to show global stats for ALL servers. Everything is dynamic and not static. So if you have 100 servers, 100 servers will show up automaticly.

Later on you can disable servers in a config panel.

It is mandatory to use a unique servergroup for every server, atleast, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romfrosk View Post
    Could someone with experiance running MySQL and Procon on the same machine please contact me.
    I tried using a free webservice and that works perfect. but i want this to be set up locally on mine machine instead.
    Yes you could run http://www.wampserver.com/en/.
    Last edited by KennyR; 13-11-2013 at 10:09.