Page 102 of 184 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1834
    Quote Originally Posted by v3rs0 View Post
    [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
    Hi, any solution for this ?
    Last edited by ChironeX-BF3; 14-01-2015 at 14:53.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChironeX-BF3 View Post
    Hi, any solution for this ?
    I think that the majority of us in this english forum section don't understand your german error message.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I think that the majority of us in this english forum section don't understand your german error message.
    I am not German and do not understand it tough the server is hosted @ g-portal.

Translated message to english (thx google translate): Object reference not set to an object instance.

That message happend when a round is finished, everything is still logged.

Also wanted to tank you for your great job with that stats page ty_ger07, it's awesome, especially to find "suspicious player"
    Last edited by ChironeX-BF3; 14-01-2015 at 15:43.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I can't speak for XpKiller's plugin, but I would like to point out that my stats webpage only updates the top 20 people on the leaderboard twice a day. That's why the top 20 people on the leaderboard have different stats in the leaderboard compared to their player stats page. The stats on the player's stats page is not cached (except for the player stats signature image at the bottomg which also uses cached data when calculating the player's rank [for performance reasons in case that player shows off their signature image all over the net -- to keep the database from falling to its knees]).

For performance reasons, my stats page code caches the top 20 player data for 12 hour intervals. This is done because it is the main page and default page of the stats page and can create a large amount of load on the database if the top 20 people were calculated realtime every time; especially if you had a million players stored in your database and a few people browsing your stats webpage at the same time.

Usually, organizations with hundreds of thousands of players in their database don't even notice that the top 20 players' data is slightly off because the numbers become so huge that the inaccuracy of the cache is only a small percentage. But, if you have a relatively small database where a player can change their stats by a huge percentage in only a few hours of play, the inaccuracy of the cache becomes more obvious.
    I understood
    thanks to reply i was really confused

Hello,
    i've got some errors at chat tab and serverinfo:

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150115/5wwvuij4.png

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150115/4fz4of5z.png

some ideas to fix it ? Thank you very much

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by uncut1980berlin View Post
    Hello,
    i've got some errors at chat tab and serverinfo:

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150115/5wwvuij4.png

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150115/4fz4of5z.png

some ideas to fix it ? Thank you very much
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post115519

im having a different problem, sorry if it was asked before

but we had to switch our gameserver host and i would like to transfer the database to a new mysql server
    i tried importing following tables

tbl_playerdata
    tbl_playerrank
    tbl_playerstats

but it seems like it doesnt work
    everyone started from scratch

what am i missing?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZerO_AT View Post
    im having a different problem, sorry if it was asked before

but we had to switch our gameserver host and i would like to transfer the database to a new mysql server
    i tried importing following tables

tbl_playerdata
    tbl_playerrank
    tbl_playerstats

but it seems like it doesnt work
    everyone started from scratch

what am i missing?
    what's wrong ? tables are empty ?
    connect with Navicat and try use "Dump" them .

Quote Originally Posted by SharpSabre View Post
    what's wrong ? tables are empty ?
    connect with Navicat and try use "Dump" them .
    thats exactly what i did
    tables are there and stats etc are all filled in correctly but if i try !rank on the server it shows me not the correct stats, instead completely new from scratch

Community Contributor
    Due to foreign key constraints, you have to export the database all in one huge piece and import it all in one huge piece. You cannot try to export and import individual missing tables by themselves. You need to find a way to export and import the whole thing without it timing out during the process. Sometimes the server host has an option somewhere in the server control panel to backup and restore databases and it you choose that option, it should be able to do it all in one step without timing out. Otherwise, you can contact your server host and ask for their support staff to export or import the entire database manually on the machine directly so that it completes in one step without timing out.