Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1843
    Help me please i get this error when i try to set it up :
    [21:53:37 45] Error in Tablebuilder:
    [21:53:37 45] Message: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
    [21:53:37 45] Native: -2147467259
    [21:53:37 45] Source: MySql.Data
    [21:53:37 45] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
    [21:53:37 45] InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.147.244.189:3306
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    [21:53:37 45] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
    and this one too
    [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.147.244.189:3306
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

my database information is correct and i can connect the database with Mysql workbnech :
    my website is on bluehost does anyone have any idea what could be the problem??
    i have tried to use this free database db4free.net and i can connect to it without any problems: why it doesnt work at bluehost database!? is there any thing

Ok
    do i need to enable INNODB manually when i create a database? if so how to do that!

I changed my bf4 server IP & I changed everything related to it.
    I did put back host etc... in Chat plugin, then it seems like everything got resetted.
    Please can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by rbrogers View Post
    Is anybody using this plugin with NFO Servers? I'm trying to get this setup and would love some guidance. I've tried searching the NFO forums and chatted with technical support with no success.

This is the error I'm getting:
    [01:07:57 62] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication to host ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx’ for user 'houseofpain' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'houseofpain'@'ipxx-xx-xxx-xx.ph.ph.cox.net' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user 'houseofpain'@'ipxx-xx-xxx-xx.ph.ph.cox.net' (using password: YES)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
    at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo) in c:\Users\Ray\Desktop\pro con\Plugins\BF4\Temp\umgwdkod.0.cs:line 6770
    Check User Pass of your MYSQL ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Taman View Post
    Help me please i get this error when i try to set it up :

and this one too

my database information is correct and i can connect the database with Mysql workbnech :
    my website is on bluehost does anyone have any idea what could be the problem??
    i have tried to use this free database db4free.net and i can connect to it without any problems: why it doesnt work at bluehost database!? is there any thing
    Check your access from your home computer to connect by Navicat , if can , may problem been Firewall of Host Server .
    Quote Originally Posted by UKF_HHA View Post
    I did put back host etc... in Chat plugin, then it seems like everything got resetted.
    Please can you help me?
    Before change u needed to save Configs (in ProCon folder). maybe you will can change last config for now to new host , it saved as xx.xx.xx.xx_yyyyy and also into that .
    Last edited by SharpSabre; 06-01-2015 at 09:42.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by UKF_HHA View Post
    Please can you help me?
    Everything didn't get reset. It just created a new server in the database because the IP aedress changed. You can cause the new host to inherit the old stats. Please search this thread. I have already answered this question at least 4 times.

Edit:
    View this post:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....872#post111872
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 06-01-2015 at 17:53.

[17:24:59 62] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.Security.SecurityException: Fehler bei der Anforderung des Berechtigungstyps "System.Net.SocketPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089".
    bei System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Obj ect demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)
    bei System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.CheckCacheRemote(EndPoin t& remoteEP, Boolean isOverwrite)
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnectEx(EndPoint remoteEP, Boolean flowContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnect(EndPoint remoteEP, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    bei MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
    bei MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
    bei MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
    Is there a way to bypass that sh*t? Stupid provider...

Hi
    theres some problem with the plugin
    sometimes it doesnt save stats for some players
    why!

Hello,

I am using it since more than a month and today i discovered this error:

[Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
    How to fix it ?

Thank you

Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger doesnt save stats for some players!

does anyone else have this problem that the stats sometimes doesnt save for some players!?
    this is the stats page http://demonlords.net/playerstats/ its been a couple days i use it
    for example i have a friend usually playing on my server named "Tonts4"
    he told me that his stats has same kill score and he always play in the server :/
    what could be the problem! i'm afraid if this is for many more players

i have also noticed that Stats webpage by ty_ger07 shows different amount of score kills / deaths
    for example here http://demonlords.net/playerstats
    on the home page number 2 player named "powershoot555" have 660 kills, and if you click on his name it says 702 kills, i dont get it XD
    Last edited by MRniceGuy; 14-01-2015 at 10:28.

Community Contributor
    I can't speak for XpKiller's plugin, but I would like to point out that my stats webpage only updates the top 20 people on the leaderboard twice a day. That's why the top 20 people on the leaderboard have different stats in the leaderboard compared to their player stats page. The stats on the player's stats page is not cached (except for the player stats signature image at the bottomg which also uses cached data when calculating the player's rank [for performance reasons in case that player shows off their signature image all over the net -- to keep the database from falling to its knees]).

For performance reasons, my stats page code caches the top 20 player data for 12 hour intervals. This is done because it is the main page and default page of the stats page and can create a large amount of load on the database if the top 20 people were calculated realtime every time; especially if you had a million players stored in your database and a few people browsing your stats webpage at the same time.

Usually, organizations with hundreds of thousands of players in their database don't even notice that the top 20 players' data is slightly off because the numbers become so huge that the inaccuracy of the cache is only a small percentage. But, if you have a relatively small database where a player can change their stats by a huge percentage in only a few hours of play, the inaccuracy of the cache becomes more obvious.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 14-01-2015 at 14:13.