Page 171 of 173 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1723
    Hey, I have a problem :P Any keywords added to "Stats Command" are never removed, ever. Once added, they will always trigger the stats even if you remove them. I'd like this to get fixed, as I want to use !stats for something else on my server.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Link4134 View Post
    Hey, I have a problem :P Any keywords added to "Stats Command" are never removed, ever. Once added, they will always trigger the stats even if you remove them. I'd like this to get fixed, as I want to use !stats for something else on my server.

Thanks!
    Ok as it turns out restarting the procon layer removes the custom ones I added that I removed, but !stats still reports the stats even with it removed. I'd really like !stats to trigger something else (custom code in proconrulz), so any help is appreciated!

Community Contributor
    By default, the in-game "Stats Command" is "stats,rank" (!stats and !rank).

Change the "Stats Command" to something different within this plugin's settings within Procon. It MUST be set to SOMETHING (NOT blank!), otherwise I believe that it will revert back to !stats and !rank. After changing the in-game stats command(s) to something different, stop and start the plugin and verify that you get the desired result.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 25-07-2017 at 01:01.

With the guys taking over the project... Any way to disable the stats plugin before a round starts? Or maybe a minimum players option?

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Grainz View Post
    With the guys taking over the project... Any way to disable the stats plugin before a round starts? Or maybe a minimum players option?
    It already only records stats in the following situations:
    1) Ranked server mode. Password-protected and un-ranked stats are not recorded.
    2) Round has started. Does not record pre-round/warm-up stats. Automatically requires a minimum number of players since this is required by EA and is controlled by the game server via pre-round versus actual round control built into the game server.
    3) Round has finished naturally in one way or another.

What you are asking for is already built-in.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 25-07-2017 at 18:02.

Are you sure? I've had players seed servers and the play time is still counted. Obviously the time is not recorded until the round actually begins and then ends but I'm pretty sure the time before the round starts is still recorded.

Example scenario:
    A player joins and seeds for 20 minutes then others start to join.
    The round begins and goes on for 30 minutes.
    That one player will have 50 minutes time recorded.

Community Contributor
    Well, session time, sure, that may be counted before ranked play starts. I don't know. Session stats are unreliable using this plugin and score per minute via these stats is completely useless (because score -- or at least session score -- is unreliable and time is unreliable) and thus inconsequential. Other than chat messages before ranked play being recorded and maybe session time before ranked play being recorded, yes, I am sure that the other stats which matter are not being recorded until a round officially starts and ends.

EDIT:

I suppose the request should be: Is there any way to make ranked play time recorded accurately and is there a way to fix the session scores so that session stats mean more than they do now and score per minute can finally be accurately calculated as a whole and per-session? As it is now, score per minute as a whole cannot be accurately calculated because ranked play time is not accurately recorded. And per-session score per minute is even worse because of the same session time recording issue exists with the inaccurate/inflated session score bug existing in addition.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 27-07-2017 at 20:52.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    By default, the in-game "Stats Command" is "stats,rank" (!stats and !rank).

Change the "Stats Command" to something different within this plugin's settings within Procon. It MUST be set to SOMETHING (NOT blank!), otherwise I believe that it will revert back to !stats and !rank. After changing the in-game stats command(s) to something different, stop and start the plugin and verify that you get the desired result.
    Unfortunately, that does not work either :/

Community Contributor
    Does the command change seem to save correctly? After you restart the plug, does it change back to "stats,rank", or do you see your change still listed?

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings page showing what you changed?

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Does the command change seem to save correctly? After you restart the plug, does it change back to "stats,rank", or do you see your change still listed?

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings page showing what you changed?
    Yes, after restarting, "Stats Command:" shows just rank, however !stats still works. I have decided to scrap the idea of using my own proconrulz stats, seeing as having two servers read from the same sql database causes syncing issues (one says 63 kills, one says 66, etc.)