Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thank you, than it is working correctly. Already cought one hacker on my server

I've noticed the plugin is no longer applying bans for the set time period in procon and has to be manually set on the metabans page. It sets all bans to 3 months regardless of what is set on the procon layer.

anyone else got this meesage into procon?

Metabans API: Response error; Your api key has been blocked due too to many failed attempts. Please try again in 5 minutes.
    i changed the API key but still the same error.

ok, solved and my fault. there was a "space" at the end of the api

Sorry, but where do I register this API KEY NUMBER? Do I open up the INC file with Notepad and add this somewhere or what? I dropped them into the Plugins folder, but they aren't showing up within my ProCon Layer Plugins.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mamba334; 14-02-2015 at 16:39.

You need to open up the plugin using ProCon. There is a section for your Metabans user name and api key.

Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    You need to open up the plugin using ProCon. There is a section for your Metabans user name and api key.
    Thanks for the quick response. I added it to the Plugins folder but its not in the layer section. I also tried adding it to the BF4 folder...no go.

The files must be loaded on the layer, not on your computer.

Make sure the files are in the layer's BF4 folder (or the appropriate game folder if not BF4) in the plugin folder.

Before you install the Plugin, the layer must be turned off the user must delete the "metabans.dll" file in the BF4 folder. Once done add the new metabans files (1.0.6.0) overwriting the old files, restart the layer! You should now see version 1.0.6.0 when you click on the Metabans plugin inside of ProCon.

Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    The files must be loaded on the layer, not on your computer.

Make sure the files are in the layer's BF4 folder (or the appropriate game folder if not BF4) in the plugin folder.

Before you install the Plugin, the layer must be turned off the user must delete the "metabans.dll" file in the BF4 folder. Once done add the new metabans files (1.0.6.0) overwriting the old files, restart the layer! You should now see version 1.0.6.0 when you click on the Metabans plugin inside of ProCon.
    I tried it in both folders, no go.

I don't have an old file, because this is the first time I'm trying this. When I did it for BF3 it worked, but BF4 it won't show up.

I did turn it off before installation. I just got done adding the other 5 plugins, but for some reason this one won't do right.

When you loaded the files in the BF4 folder, did you use the files that are in the BF4 folder in the zip file? The BF3 files will not work when used for BF4.

As you stated that you tried to insert the API by opening the INC file, I suggest you delete everything dealing with the plugin, download a fresh copy it, and reload everything again. Be sure you shut down the layer before doing anything. Also, be sure that ProCon is not running in Sandbox mode.

Read the following Wiki:

http://metabans.net/showwiki.php?tit...etabans+Plugin

Do you have FTP access to the layer or do you have to do everything through the server admin panel? With Fragnet, I find it is easier to upload and place files such as this plugin by FTP.