Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Developer

Metabans [1.1.0.0] NO LONGER AVAILABLE

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Description

Used to Report and enforce bans on players.

History
    1.1.0.0 - 15/03/15

• Site Closed amd system no longer running
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by leibhold; 26-12-2017 at 01:08. Reason: DEAD

We´re using this plugin for a few days, but bans we enforced are not listet on Meta acc. Whats´s wrong?
    (Enforced Meta Bans->Yes, Band Propagation->Send all..., Username and API are listed)

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaid View Post
    We´re using this plugin for a few days, but bans we enforced are not listet on Meta acc. Whats´s wrong?
    (Enforced Meta Bans->Yes, Band Propagation->Send all..., Username and API are listed)
    I don't know if you know the difference between the two options, so let me explain them.

Enforce Metabans Bans:
    Kick players from your servers who are banned by accounts you follow

Ban Propagation:

Place the bans you made on your servers on your Metabans banlist.

Also remember: Only bans by EA_GUID will be added to your Metabans banlist.

OK...today we had another cheater to ban....by ED GUID...its noted in my procon lists...but still not listed as ban in my metabans acc...fuc* what´s wrong?

Edit: I enabled debugging, this error is displayed:
    Metabans API request_RequestError: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden
    Last edited by Quaid; 16-11-2013 at 13:13.

Can you please post which folder(s) the files need to go into. I have one layer working fine and one isn't, but they are both setup exactly the same.

Disregard....wiped them both, uploaded files, and they both work.

Plugin Developer
    Install issue with a layer

Before you install the new Metabans version (1.0.6.0 for BF4, the layer must be turned off the user must delete the "metabans.dll" file in the BF4 folder.. Once done add the new metabans files (1.0.6.0) overwriting the old files, restart the layer! You should now see version 1.0.6.0 when you click on the Metabans plugin inside of procon.

How do i know if i correctly installed/configured metabans? I have setup the username and API.

On the website i have followed about 10 from the top leaderboard. Anything more?

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphvd View Post
    How do i know if i correctly installed/configured metabans? I have setup the username and API.

On the website i have followed about 10 from the top leaderboard. Anything more?
    To see if you are streaming correctly, check the sightings tab on the Metabans.com website. When there are players in your server you should see them there.