Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Metabans plugin won't load into Procon Layer

I have tried multiple times to get Metabans plugin into my Procon layer. If I turn the layer off and then upload through FTP, there is no connection to the layer so files won't load. I turn the layer on, the files load and still nothing showing in Procon. Any ideas? I have paid for API that I cannot use.

Quote Originally Posted by 22Damnation View Post
    I have tried multiple times to get Metabans plugin into my Procon layer. If I turn the layer off and then upload through FTP, there is no connection to the layer so files won't load. I turn the layer on, the files load and still nothing showing in Procon. Any ideas? I have paid for API that I cannot use.
    If you are unable to upload the plugin file to your procon layer that is an issue you need to talk about with your layer host. You should be able to place it in the same directory as your other plugins.
    ____

I can place the plugins in the directory and shows on line in layer directory but not on Procon Frostbite. I have had no issues with any other plugins for Procon.

Quote Originally Posted by 22Damnation View Post
    I can place the plugins in the directory and shows on line in layer directory but not on Procon Frostbite. I have had no issues with any other plugins for Procon.
    Did you paste the entire plugins directory in the metabans download over your layer plugins directory? You can't just take the metabans.cs file and put it in there.
    ____

Rebuilt Plugins Directory and is now all working. Thanks

My Metabans plugin has not worked for several days now and I notice the Metabans website has been down for several days as well. Any one have any idea of what is going on with Metabans?

Same here, plugin unable to perform an API request: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out.

Site seems down here as well.
    ~BizSAR
    EVGA/PDXLAN game server admin