Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by pharbehind View Post
    Hey PC,

    Would you be able to edit this to have it start or stop the commands at a certain player count?
    How about just using Insane Limits instead? 1000x easier.

    Start here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....eset-Battlelog
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

  2. #72
    Oh shit, that's right! Thanks man.

  3. #73
    welp, time to see if this works on the new spectator slot issue...

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudenell View Post
    welp, time to see if this works on the new spectator slot issue...
    It works for me. I have this set up for 600 seconds:

    vars.preset "Normal" false
    vars.maxSpectators 0

    Battlelog shows Conquest Large Ranked Normal with 0 spectators:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...-d8e225233e03/
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    146
    As it is bugging the server kicker player without reason when I disabled it are no problem

  6. #76
    i was useing the vars.preset hardcore command to keep the server in hardcore mode

    today it doesnt seem to work i am stuck on custom but the server is running all hardcore settings but battlelog shows custom

    i have also tried vars.preset hardcore true its still showing custom

    anyone have any ideas


    forget this i restarted the procon layer and it seems to be working fine now
    Last edited by PatPgtips; 25-02-2014 at 13:23.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by PatPgtips View Post
    i was useing the vars.preset hardcore command to keep the server in hardcore mode

    today it doesnt seem to work i am stuck on custom but the server is running all hardcore settings but battlelog shows custom

    i have also tried vars.preset hardcore true its still showing custom

    anyone have any ideas


    forget this i restarted the procon layer and it seems to be working fine now
    As of BF4 R26, it is no longer necessary to set the vars.preset command over and over again. Just set it once in your startup.txt.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

  8. #78
    how to add suicide command without lost points ? just like !kill xxx ,who can tell me pls.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by DORMANCY View Post
    how to add suicide command without lost points ? just like !kill xxx ,who can tell me pls.
    That's admin abuse, don't attempt it.
    ____

  10. #80
    Hello Papacharlie9,

    I have downloaded this SimpleCommandRepeater.zip

    It is somewhere on my pc now so i will find it back but how do I get this plugin into my procon frostbite?
    I am a rookie. Please help me out!!

    If any body reads this and has the answer to: dont hesitate!

    Ok, thanks tsj

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •